LG G3 Receives Oversharpening Fix via Modified Kernel

Nothing is perfect, as they say. No matter how alluring or seemingly perfect, … more

APKTool Updated with Android Lollipop Support

One of the beauties of Android is the level of flexibility we have over our devices. Whether … more

Lollipop Leak for Sprint Galaxy S5, TWRP for Micromax Canvas Magnus – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been leaked for the Sprint … more

Velocity is Like OpenTable on Steroids

We all enjoy a night out with friends or our significant other from time to time. However, there is … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Fire TV Netflix

OP Snoman002

27th August 2014, 10:11 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 3

12 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajb999

It's too bad an app like market helper doesn't support firetv. Would be a safer way than changing your build.prop permanently. Were you able to get your ouya working again?

Yeah, I had a backup. I wish somebody smarter than me (there are a lot) would help us figure this out.
28th August 2014, 04:01 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 17

82 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by peppy6582

Yeah, I had a backup. I wish somebody smarter than me (there are a lot) would help us figure this out.

There's a thread on ouyaforum abouth this and someone says the OUYA is missing a bunch of APIs and other stuff for it to run. I think it's been looked at some people that really know what they're doing but might have thought Netflix would release an app themselves. Doesn't seem like it would take much considering how many versions they've released on android. Then again, the only Netflix version that I can watch movies on my n7 2013 tablet is with the HD version. But it doesn't have chromecast support.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread