Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,781 Members 47,167 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [TW] [4.1.2] NOT NOW v3 FINAL GB27 installed with Aroma 8/5/14

Tip us?

stangdriver44
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 800
Quote:
Originally Posted by beni26 View Post
Hm.. keeps going into boot loop. Tried the suggested way to fix it but no luck.. Just going to install the rom with no tweaks see if that works.
What version are running and which mods did u choose? If you run the AIO mod, make sure that any other mod compatible. The newest release is better marked in the installer to let you know. If the permissions bootloop recover isn't working you can try just wiping caches from the installer or manually in recovery. If that doesn't work you could always do a dirty flash of the rom alone.

beni26
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangdriver44 View Post
What version are running and which mods did u choose? If you run the AIO mod, make sure that any other mod compatible. The newest release is better marked in the installer to let you know. If the permissions bootloop recover isn't working you can try just wiping caches from the installer or manually in recovery. If that doesn't work you could always do a dirty flash of the rom alone.
v3. It's working now Just installed the mods separate after I just installed the rom. Not sure what mod exactly it was but all good now
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beni26 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

stangdriver44
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 800
Default Just checking in...

Just checking in over here at my old home. I take it that final release is working ok for people? Are people even running TW anymore or has everyone shifted to AOSP Kit Kat? Hope all is well and eveyone gets what they are looking for with this powerful old phone!!! Take care
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stangdriver44 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bigmike6200
Old
Thanks Meter 1,890
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangdriver44 View Post
Just checking in over here at my old home. I take it that final release is working ok for people? Are people even running TW anymore or has everyone shifted to AOSP Kit Kat? Hope all is well and eveyone gets what they are looking for with this powerful old phone!!! Take care
I'm on Liquid Smooth. I believe there are a couple of people running Project X, but for the most part we all on AOSP.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

south956
Old
Thanks Meter 127
Since aosp was brought up.....can I get directions to the stablest(if that's even a word) Rom plz

bigmike6200
Old
Thanks Meter 1,890
Quote:
Originally Posted by south956 View Post
Since aosp was brought up.....can I get directions to the stablest(if that's even a word) Rom plz
Depends on which ROM you are referring to. There are a few and each has it"s own stable. Try the "Android Development" forums.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to bigmike6200 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Surj138
Old
Thanks Meter 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by south956 View Post
I keep going back to my trusty Slimbean build 7 in the Android Development forum for this device... Great battery and super stable

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Surj138 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]