Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,552 Members 46,954 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][7/14]S5NOT3_V8Final[LIVE]

Tip us?

nemofbaby2010
Old
Thanks Meter 159
Awesome rom thanks to the dev
The Following User Says Thank You to nemofbaby2010 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ktetreault14
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,100

DONATE TO ME
Hello,
Alright Guys Super sorry about everything with waiting and all that but you are going to have to wait just a little while longer. First off my laptop is cometely and utterly destroyed. No more work can be done until I find the time to get a new one. I believe my neighbor is going to sell me a crapppy desktop PC in the mean time for 150$ As soon as I come across the money i will be glad to continue deving again. I will take the last beta release i was working on and upload it sometime in the mean time for you guys to play with because im not sure how long it will be until i am having the $150. I am going to try and work as much as I can but not to many places around here want a 17-year old. College is going to be right around the corner :x and it sucks.

Have a great day everybody,
Kevin
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ktetreault14 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rbarcenaslp
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Is there any good s5 roms with wifi calling?

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

mrram
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Cool ATT Note 3

Does this port work on ATT Note 3?

S2J3607
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Questions

Does this rom have the UPSM (ultra power saving mode)? are there any screen shots and what firmware is the rom using?
I have the SM-N900T and I have tried the Canadian S5 roms, they aren't bad but too many issues. I love the S5 settings menu and the UPSM feature. but I gotta have my S pen working, along with the Myfiles file manager and the note 3 active apps widget. Also does this rom show the model as SM-N900T?
T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 Rooted Stock Android 4.4.2

Mavman42
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by S2J3607 View Post
Does this rom have the UPSM (ultra power saving mode)? are there any screen shots and what firmware is the rom using?
I have the SM-N900T and I have tried the Canadian S5 roms, they aren't bad but too many issues. I love the S5 settings menu and the UPSM feature. but I gotta have my S pen working, along with the Myfiles file manager and the note 3 active apps widget. Also does this rom show the model as SM-N900T?
It does have the UPSM
And my model number is SM-G900T

GODZSON
Old
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 666

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktetreault14 View Post
Hello,
Alright Guys Super sorry about everything with waiting and all that but you are going to have to wait just a little while longer.
Have a great day everybody,
Kevin
Thanks for all the hard work, good luck with school. .

Godzson
XDA-Vet
A dream becomes a goal when action is taken towards its achievement. - God Bless-

http://inov8thredz.spreadshirt.com

llCLasSickll
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Default help

So out of all the versions im stuck on v6. I love the contact toggle and the finger airview and the battery life is amazing. 5x5 launcher its just perfect to me. But there is always negatives. Im haing issues with wifi and the streaming or media shearing. Both of these do work but randomly stop for no reason that im awear of. The wifi stops for just a short period of time but the shearing I have to restart it so I dont even bother. If anyone knows or has a fix for this please help it would be much appreciated thanks.

gretschpr
Old
Thanks Meter 61

DONATE TO ME
Is ROM-central unreachable?? I can't open the OP link to download the v8 ROM, anyone have a mirror?
i just know, that i dont know...