Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,164 Members 50,296 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC One M8 Filipino Users

Tip us?
 
hezirance
Old
#41  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 23
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Makati
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLeWoJ View Post
really? that is weird, so you never tried the solutions they were suggesting, like using wax, toothpaste, etc.?
Nope! Haha it was very weird. Nevertheless, no harm done hehe. Still loving this phone. Naked and bare
Previous Phones: Samsung Galaxy S1, Samsung Galaxy S3
Current Beast: HTC One (M8y)
 
lawrrtan
Old
#42  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 183
Join Date: Nov 2010
Did you guys receive the 4.4.3 update already ?
 
deedok
Old
#43  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 5
Join Date: Aug 2014
Mga kabayan M8 user here. Tanong ko lang kumusta battery life ng M8 niyo? Sa akin kasi di umaabot ng isang araw eh. Data/FB-Wechat at browsing lang naman. Di gaano sa games. Stock rom ako. No mods.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-08-26-23-28-28.png
Views:	38
Size:	222.8 KB
ID:	2913315  
 
LLeWoJ
Old
#44  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 15
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrrtan View Post
Did you guys receive the 4.4.3 update already ?
Nope...still waiting
 
LLeWoJ
Old
#45  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 15
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by deedok View Post
Mga kabayan M8 user here. Tanong ko lang kumusta battery life ng M8 niyo? Sa akin kasi di umaabot ng isang araw eh. Data/FB-Wechat at browsing lang naman. Di gaano sa games. Stock rom ako. No mods.
Happy naman ako sa batt life ko, stock rom also, no mods, light to moderate use, Whatsapp/BBM usually, some calls and texting, youtube, usually on wifi, disabled background sync
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2014-08-28-04-07-39.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (50.5 KB, 27 views)
 
deedok
Old
#46  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 5
Join Date: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLeWoJ View Post
Happy naman ako sa batt life ko, stock rom also, no mods, light to moderate use, Whatsapp/BBM usually, some calls and texting, youtube, usually on wifi, disabled background sync
Now im planning to install some custom rom.(Hopefully it will solve my batt life problem).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-08-28-01-59-13.png
Views:	24
Size:	228.9 KB
ID:	2914772  
 
LLeWoJ
Old
#47  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 15
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLeWoJ View Post
Nope...still waiting
Correction, downloading the update now 2.11.708.1 (724.7mb)
 
angelo.bautista5
Old
#48  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 8
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Legaspi City
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanoy009 View Post
Hello guys. Planning on getting this phone. I just hate that availability is nowhere to be found here in our place. I would like to order one from kimstore but im afraid i might get a lemon and warranty is just hard to get. What can you say about your units? Do you experience issues mentioned here? Thanks.
try finding on olx.ph. there's a lot of htc one m8 sellers there. i got mine with free case. recommended sellers, shopmore or widget city

---------- Post added at 05:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanoy009 View Post
Hello guys. Planning on getting this phone. I just hate that availability is nowhere to be found here in our place. I would like to order one from kimstore but im afraid i might get a lemon and warranty is just hard to get. What can you say about your units? Do you experience issues mentioned here? Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bong0x00 View Post
what custom rom are you using guys? i'm using viperone now..

i bought mine from blue from robinsons galleria 29800 PHP sealed and complete with free HTC case
current rom is the Viperone ROM.. got my phone from shopmore.. they have the lowest priced m8's (based from olx). Units from Hong Kong though. mahirap lang mag S-Off pero nagawa ko din sa wakas.

---------- Post added at 05:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrrtan View Post
Did you guys receive the 4.4.3 update already ?
depends on the region of the unit .. mines Asian HK region. No 4.4.3 update yet.. got S-Offed and SuperCID though kaya nasa latest version na.,.. ayus!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes