Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,457 Members 51,790 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM/Recovery][Wifi+3G+TMobile][4.4.4/2.7.1.0][Aug 21]Omni Based Rom and TWRP

Tip us?
 
amorey
Old
#181  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 24
Join Date: Dec 2007
Default Back to Stock Help

Hello.

I am looking to sell my Tab 10.1 and wish to flash back to stock.
I was previously running this wonderful KitKat version.

I am running Odin 3.09 and trying to flash Stock ICS - P7510XXLPH, but it keeps hanging at about 50%.
I have tried other stock roms such as - P7510XABKMN_P7510UEKMM and P7510XWLP3_P7510OXXLP8
These too hang during various parts of the progress bar.

Have i done something during the rooting/installation of the KitKat build that would prevent me from returning to stock? It is very suspicious that it should just hang like it is.

My lastest Odin has just "Fail!"

Any help would be appreciated.
 
Dreameagl
Old
#182  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 104
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by amorey View Post
Hello.

I am looking to sell my Tab 10.1 and wish to flash back to stock.
I was previously running this wonderful KitKat version.

I am running Odin 3.09 and trying to flash Stock ICS - P7510XXLPH, but it keeps hanging at about 50%.
I have tried other stock roms such as - P7510XABKMN_P7510UEKMM and P7510XWLP3_P7510OXXLP8
These too hang during various parts of the progress bar.

Have i done something during the rooting/installation of the KitKat build that would prevent me from returning to stock? It is very suspicious that it should just hang like it is.

My lastest Odin has just "Fail!"

Any help would be appreciated.
Did you flash the stock bootloader (in case you upgraded it)?
 
AAccount
Old
#183  
AAccount's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1335
Posts: 793
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Canada's MEANEST city: Toronto

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by amorey View Post
Hello.

I am looking to sell my Tab 10.1 and wish to flash back to stock.
I was previously running this wonderful KitKat version.

I am running Odin 3.09 and trying to flash Stock ICS - P7510XXLPH, but it keeps hanging at about 50%.
I have tried other stock roms such as - P7510XABKMN_P7510UEKMM and P7510XWLP3_P7510OXXLP8
These too hang during various parts of the progress bar.

Have i done something during the rooting/installation of the KitKat build that would prevent me from returning to stock? It is very suspicious that it should just hang like it is.

My lastest Odin has just "Fail!"

Any help would be appreciated.
Why not try flashing a stock rom zip? The tablet is already out of warranty and the average Joe isn't likely to notice twrp and it's not like you have to worry about OTAs.

Sent from my GT-P7510
Sony Tablet Z:(given to mom) Omni 4.4.4; TWRP 2.7.1.0
Galaxy S3 I9300: Omni4.4.4; Devil Kernel 2; TWRP 2.7.1.0
Galaxy Tab 10.1 Wifi: Omni4.4.4; MY A1 Kernel V1.9; TWRP 2.7.1.0
Galaxy S I9000M:(given to mom) Omni 4.4.4; TWRP 2.7.1.0

"It's the assumptions that kill you." --Me
"All the gadgets in the world aren't as much fun as good friends." --Me
 
amorey
Old
#184  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 24
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreameagl View Post
Did you flash the stock bootloader (in case you upgraded it)?
Nope, these are the tips i am looking for
Any help in pointing me to it? I know Google is my friend, but....

Quote:
Why not try flashing a stock rom zip? The tablet is already out of warranty and the average Joe isn't likely to notice twrp and it's not like you have to worry about OTAs.
Hadn't thought about that one either.
But i now have the problem that i can't get anything on to it even if i wished to. The device is fully wiped and the only thing i can use to interface with it is Odin.

There is "something" happening to the device. As i have noticed different "recovery's" being installed with the different versions of stock ROM i have loaded.

Thanks for your suggestions thus far.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes