How to Root and Unlock the Google Nexus 6 on a Mac – XDA TV

In the past, XDA Developer TV Producer droidmodd3rx has shown you how to … more

Set Up Your MediaTek Device with Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide

As can be seen with the use of MediaTek chips in Android One devices … more

Sony Updates AOSP Sources to Android 5.0.1

Just a few days ago, Sony did an utterly fantastic job by pushing out numerous device trees for … more

Stop Your Screen From Turning Off with KeepItOn

We all know the feeling of reading a news article orrather longdocument, when our screen … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

my gear and s5 cant connect

OP bocrazy92

27th August 2014, 07:57 AM   |  #21  
Flag Bunbury-Western Australia
Thanks Meter: 976

2,396 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteplatano

i think im running infinity, but i doubt is the roms fault cause thts the rom which i first connected it to, and bluetooth is working, i tried connecting to the gear through bluetooth only and it connects with my gear as soon as i check the box with the call audio , but man this gear is getting on my last nerves, ima try to connect it with my friends s5 tomorrow to see if its just my phone that doesnt work

Be specific . Are you talking about gear 2 and your gear 1 connects fine. You need to unpair your gear 1 from the phone and factory reset your gear 2 if still having problems. And then try again
27th August 2014, 08:01 AM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
only gear 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by gav83collins

Be specific . Are you talking about gear 2 and your gear 1 connects fine. You need to unpair your gear 1 from the phone and factory reset your gear 2 if still having problems. And then try again

sorry, im just talking about gear 2, no gear 1 whatsoever
27th August 2014, 08:06 AM   |  #23  
Flag Bunbury-Western Australia
Thanks Meter: 976

2,396 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteplatano

sorry, im just talking about gear 2, no gear 1 whatsoever

Oh hmmmmmm.

Have you tried unpairing from phone. Disabling Bluetooth. Rebooting your gear2. Reynolds enabling Bluetooth. Reynolds pairing. And confirming handshake passes. And waiting for gear. If no joy then. Go to gear manager in app settings. Clear all data and try again
27th August 2014, 07:00 PM   |  #24  

9 posts
Ok so I connected it with my friends, and it worked, because of 2.2.1.14 firmware of the gear manager, I had 2.0.14, so updated to the 2.1.14 and the gear manager app keeps crashing. I tried clearing data and cache and uninstalling it a few times but it doesn't open
28th August 2014, 08:45 AM   |  #25  

9 posts
new problem
Well let's just figure out why my gear manager app is crashing, its 2.1.14 version and I uninstalled it and reinstalled it a couple of times and when I open it, it crashes, any one have the same problem?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread