Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,470 Members 40,586 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bootloader loop issue

Tip us?

andy07070
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Bootloader loop issue

I have a bit of a problem. I am on a moto g sold in the UK with Vodafone. I followed all the steps posted by root junkie on his youtube video in an attempt to install cyanogen, however cyanogen was taking a long time to load(30 mins without loading). So i went back into cwm to wipe data, this process stalled, so i pressed volume down and power to to go back to fast boot mode.Now when i go to recovery instead of loading into cwm my phone stalls at the white screen which says "warning bootloader unlocked". I have tried reinstalling cwm which seems to install fine, however when i click recovery it goes back to the warning screen. I have also tried reinstalling the stock firmware, however the same problem occurs.
Do you have any suggestions?
Thanks

andy07070
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy07070 View Post
I have a bit of a problem. I am on a moto g sold in the UK with Vodafone. I followed all the steps posted by root junkie on his youtube video in an attempt to install cyanogen, however cyanogen was taking a long time to load(30 mins without loading). So i went back into cwm to wipe data, this process stalled, so i pressed volume down and power to to go back to fast boot mode.Now when i go to recovery instead of loading into cwm my phone stalls at the white screen which says "warning bootloader unlocked". I have tried reinstalling cwm which seems to install fine, however when i click recovery it goes back to the warning screen. I have also tried reinstalling the stock firmware, however the same problem occurs.
Do you have any suggestions?
Thanks
I have sorted this now.

Doomsday1
Old
Thanks Meter 0
How did you solve it, I have the exact same problem except I was reinstalling the stock android.