Ask a question

No registration required

Bootloader loop issue

OP andy07070

12th February 2014, 12:06 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I have a bit of a problem. I am on a moto g sold in the UK with Vodafone. I followed all the steps posted by root junkie on his youtube video in an attempt to install cyanogen, however cyanogen was taking a long time to load(30 mins without loading). So i went back into cwm to wipe data, this process stalled, so i pressed volume down and power to to go back to fast boot mode.Now when i go to recovery instead of loading into cwm my phone stalls at the white screen which says "warning bootloader unlocked". I have tried reinstalling cwm which seems to install fine, however when i click recovery it goes back to the warning screen. I have also tried reinstalling the stock firmware, however the same problem occurs.
Do you have any suggestions?
Thanks
12th February 2014, 12:16 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy07070

I have a bit of a problem. I am on a moto g sold in the UK with Vodafone. I followed all the steps posted by root junkie on his youtube video in an attempt to install cyanogen, however cyanogen was taking a long time to load(30 mins without loading). So i went back into cwm to wipe data, this process stalled, so i pressed volume down and power to to go back to fast boot mode.Now when i go to recovery instead of loading into cwm my phone stalls at the white screen which says "warning bootloader unlocked". I have tried reinstalling cwm which seems to install fine, however when i click recovery it goes back to the warning screen. I have also tried reinstalling the stock firmware, however the same problem occurs.
Do you have any suggestions?
Thanks

I have sorted this now.
28th August 2014, 09:19 AM   |  #3  

2 posts
How did you solve it, I have the exact same problem except I was reinstalling the stock android.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread