Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,457 Members 51,774 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q&A][Discussion]OptimusG3 Rom

Tip us?

drakes992
Old
Thanks Meter 11
battery is very good for me 1.3-1.3.1

MKh979
Old
Thanks Meter 33
What's the best kernel for you? I'm now with 1.3.1 and Bruce Kernel 0.41, it seems very good with good battery life, but sometimes I have little slowdowns.

Cterbay
Old
(Last edited by Cterbay; Today at 07:15 AM.)
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKh979 View Post
What's the best kernel for you? I'm now with 1.3.1 and Bruce Kernel 0.41, it seems very good with good battery life, but sometimes I have little slowdowns.
Bruce its a great kernel. Linaro its great too for me. Both are good in performance and battery duration.

drakes992
Old
Thanks Meter 11
For my in this optimus rom is G3 KK stock best kernel

cardenas5810
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Guys. I've been running this ROM for 3 days so far and i have no complaints at all. Everything works even the mira cast mirroring on my samsung dongle. The MHL HDMI output is a little glitchi but kinda works too. Thank you sir for this awsome rom!

I had one question though. I'm using the d801 tmobile variant and is it possible to add group messaging mms feature on the stock messaging app?
Thanks !

Sent from my LG-D801 using XDA Free mobile app

born_fisherman
Old
Thanks Meter 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardenas5810 View Post
Guys. I've been running this ROM for 3 days so far and i have no complaints at all. Everything works even the mira cast mirroring on my samsung dongle. The MHL HDMI output is a little glitchi but kinda works too. Thank you sir for this awsome rom!

I had one question though. I'm using the d801 tmobile variant and is it possible to add group messaging mms feature on the stock messaging app?
Thanks !

Sent from my LG-D801 using XDA Free mobile app
I'm sure it's possible. We need someone with a rooted stock phone that can pull whatever carrier file it is that makes group messaging work.. I've tried the stock Roms and they don't have group messaging built in.. However AT&T stock kit Kat Rom did have it. So if someone knows what file it is that we need, I don't see why it wouldn't work.
The Following User Says Thank You to born_fisherman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
optimus, optimusg3, q&a