Originally Posted by Entropy512
You know... I just realized that I've had SetCPU switching my device to conservative all this time. I did it so long ago I didn't even remember.
So it seems like either:
1) It's some sort of timing issue that is exacerbated by smartmax
2) Possibly some sort of bug with smartmax itself
Dont think this is a smartmax issues
1) its not the default governor so most people will not use it anyway or dont even know about it
2) I only run smartmax and never ever had a single issue like that
3) opie reported that also with smartmax he had no BSODs anymore
4) smartmax is the only bug free governor :P
So if its a ondemand issue and the only thing that "could" cause it are the SMP
enhancements like cpu thread parking. Since only ondemand is using that.