Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,891 Members 50,084 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

jb/kk flash roms from another g2 variant on the vs980

Tip us?

lankyboy29
Old
(Last edited by lankyboy29; Yesterday at 04:52 AM.)
Thanks Meter 3
Curious...if i use this to flash a tmobile stock rom, with a VS980 kernel...will it work for a tmobile sim???
Specifically this rom:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2688981

Any help greatly appreciated ... and fyi I know I can install a AOSP based rom and get tmobile service. I need a stock one so I can get wifi calling.
Any thoughts?

Edit: i've tried other stock VS980 kernels with this rom. and can't get data...

strictlyphat
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by lankyboy29 View Post
Curious...if i use this to flash a tmobile stock rom, with a VS980 kernel...will it work for a tmobile sim???
Specifically this rom:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2688981

Any help greatly appreciated ... and fyi I know I can install a AOSP based rom and get tmobile service. I need a stock one so I can get wifi calling.
Any thoughts?

Edit: i've tried other stock VS980 kernels with this rom. and can't get data...
I'd tried also. Data and all works fine. My auto rotate is broken. Cant figure it out for the life of me. I'm on cloudy for now. I tried like 10 different ways. Any patches out there only work for gsm global to me. They don't fix the tmobile roms

Sent from my CLOUDY G2

lankyboy29
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by strictlyphat View Post
I'd tried also. Data and all works fine. My auto rotate is broken. Cant figure it out for the life of me. I'm on cloudy for now. I tried like 10 different ways. Any patches out there only work for gsm global to me. They don't fix the tmobile roms

Sent from my CLOUDY G2
Yes I was having same issues. Broken/backwards rotation. Also, radio was not really working(no data)... Can't believe this is so hard...lol(that's what she said)