Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,230 Members 47,749 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[TUT]How To Change The Battery Icon On Stock Xperia KitKat..UPDATED!!

Tip us?

Ticklefish
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 3,318
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteNeo View Post
Thanks for your efforts.
I am sure we can make this.

Are you talking about the BatteryController$SettingsObserver.smali that has to be copied from 4.3? If yes, I might give it a shot myself
That's the one! From what I remember of that smali, you shouldn't have to change any references..just copy it over from one apk to the other.

- Tickle My Android 9.2 -

Making Theming Android Fun!

Decompile Files, Change Icons, Change Fonts,
Change Boot Animations, Create Flashable Zips, Deodex Roms
..And More!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1633333

WhiteNeo
Old
Thanks Meter 359

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticklefish View Post
That's the one! From what I remember of that smali, you shouldn't have to change any references..just copy it over from one apk to the other.
Still fc. Guess we need to edit some more smali stuff here.
But looks better than the last log.

Code:
E/AndroidRuntime( 4206): FATAL EXCEPTION: main
E/AndroidRuntime( 4206): Process: com.android.systemui, PID: 4206
E/AndroidRuntime( 4206): java.lang.ClassCastException: android.widget.ImageView cannot be cast to com.android.systemui.BatteryMeterView
E/AndroidRuntime( 4206):        at com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.PhoneStatusBar.makeStatusBarView(PhoneStatusBar.java:896)
E/AndroidRuntime( 4206):        at com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.PhoneStatusBar.addStatusBarWindow(PhoneStatusBar.java:2793)
E/AndroidRuntime( 4206):        at com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.PhoneStatusBar.createAndAddWindows(PhoneStatusBar.java:2767)
E/AndroidRuntime( 4206):        at com.android.systemui.statusbar.BaseStatusBar.start(BaseStatusBar.java:309)
E/AndroidRuntime( 4206):        at com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.PhoneStatusBar.start(PhoneStatusBar.java:542)
E/AndroidRuntime( 4206):        at com.android.systemui.statusbar.SystemBars.createStatusBarFromConfig(SystemBars.java:106)
E/AndroidRuntime( 4206):        at com.android.systemui.statusbar.SystemBars.onNoService(SystemBars.java:58)
E/AndroidRuntime( 4206):        at com.android.systemui.statusbar.ServiceMonitor.startService(ServiceMonitor.java:228)
E/AndroidRuntime( 4206):        at com.android.systemui.statusbar.ServiceMonitor.access$000(ServiceMonitor.java:49)
E/AndroidRuntime( 4206):        at com.android.systemui.statusbar.ServiceMonitor$1.handleMessage(ServiceMonitor.java:73)
E/AndroidRuntime( 4206):        at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102)
E/AndroidRuntime( 4206):        at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:136)
E/AndroidRuntime( 4206):        at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5001)
E/AndroidRuntime( 4206):        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(NativeMethod)
E/AndroidRuntime( 4206):        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:515)
E/AndroidRuntime( 4206):        at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:785)
E/AndroidRuntime( 4206):        at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:601)
E/AndroidRuntime( 4206):        at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.main(XposedBridge.java:132)
E/AndroidRuntime( 4206):        at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
W/ActivityManager( 2749): Process com.android.systemui has crashed too many times: killing!
Tags
4.4, battery, kitkat, tutorial, xperia