Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,683 Members 50,969 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from a2441918: SONIC OPEN KANG PROJECT- A Premium Quality Android Firmware

[D2LTE/AT&T][31.07>>SOKP-V-1-KK444-KTU84Q][SOKP》》SONIC OPEN KANG PROJECT][AIO][Weekly Builds]

Tip us?

Asphyxiation
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReekHavok View Post
Love each and every new update.

For the last update decided to backup everything I wanted to keep (music, photos, videos, etc} so that I can format the cache, system, data, dalvik, etc.

I went this route of formating all of my internal space because I was having one one issue. When clicking on phone and then the icon to bring g IP the dial pad, the dial pad would not show. It would appear that in was position off the bottom of the screen. All I have to do is hit back and then Dial pad again then it would appear for me to use.

After formating the internal space and then installing the latest version the same issue with the dial pad appears. Formatting, as someone suggested, didn't work. Does anyone have any suggestions.

One change in would like to suggest for a future release is the ability to send a contact information via text message. I have had this functionality in other ROMs but noticed that I do kit have text messaging as a option for send contacts to others.

Otherwise Awesome ROM.

THANK YOU!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using XDA Free mobile app
Development for this ROM, at least for now, maybe forever, has been halted. You more than likely will not see anything new any time soon. Maybe not ever.

MCFADONNA
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Each update the bugs were getting worse since ms-2. The last update return button and keyboard just stopped working within a day . had to flash back to beanstalk. For me ms-2 was the most stable of all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using XDA Free mobile app

Lolxa
Old
Thanks Meter 4
website down?