Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,551 Members 37,501 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[D550X] CWM-Based Recovery 6.0.4.6 + ROOT for Xperia Z1 Compact {KitKat!} [20140410]

Tip us?

sanik90
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saaber View Post
I just tried this on my new Z1 Compact with 4.4 that I just got on Friday, and it seems to have screwed it up. I flashed Doomlord's kernel, booted into recovery, and installed the Superuser .zip file. Now when I restart the phone, it shows the Sony logo, the LED lights up purple, and then the screen goes blank. It's booted up in some way because my computer will see it. If I hold down the power button and volume up, it will turn off, and if I turn it back on again and press one of the volume buttons, it will go into recovery mode again, but I can't get the phone to completely boot up. Is there a stock kernel I can flash in recovery? Is there some other way to restore it?

Thanks in advance for any ideas!!!
try to flash stock ROM back
here is the link http://forum.xda-developers.com/sony...0-108-t2801269

SONY XPERIA Z1 Compact - CM11 Snapshot M9

sanik90
Old
Thanks Meter 6
now I know different between "fastboot boot" and "fastboot flash boot", I'm previously using S4, so most of flashing using Odin, simple click of a button, been doing lot of reading on this and improving a little bit, hehe

thank you all

SONY XPERIA Z1 Compact - CM11 Snapshot M9

The Following User Says Thank You to sanik90 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

EpicLPer
Old
Thanks Meter 5

DONATE TO ME
Heya!

Just a quick question but what do I have to do if I'm on the 4.4.4 ROM (14.4.A.0.108)? I need CWM to install the Resurrection Remix ROM.

Thanks already!

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Okay guys, problem solved!
Till this guy here releases an 4.4.4 recovery method use this method here instead.

For everyone already on 4.4.4 use this: http://nut.xperia-files.com/
Download the "Z1C-lockeddualrecovery2.7.154-BETA.installer.zip (23.61MB)" zip, extract it, use the installer and choose the "unrooted" option (easiest way of all).
Then you can easily reboot into CWM (Up) and TWRP (Down).

Have fun
Also press "Thanks" so many people will see this if they have the same issue as me, thanks much!

PS.: My recommendation as ROM is "Resurrection Remix" Of all tested ROMs I just love it!
PPS.: Both tested and working fine!
All my Android Devices:
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact
Samsung Galaxy Note II
Asus Transformer Prime TF201
Sony Ericsson Xperia Play
Samsung GT-S5830
The Following User Says Thank You to EpicLPer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
d5503, recovery, root, xperia z1 compact