Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,441 Members 43,823 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.4.4]OFFICIAL LiquidSmooth KitKat V 3.2[Spyder/Umts_Spyder]

Tip us?

DumbleCore
Old
Thanks Meter 824

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edinho376 View Post
Yesterday tried to flash the last release (26/08/14) 3 times, but everytime i was on the process of recover some backups using titanium Backup and uninstalling the 'cellbroadcast' i got the following:

"Unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped"

donīt know for sure what step caused this, but I did nothing except what is described above... Is there any "tip" to install LiquidSmooth?

After this I flashed 4.4.4.PacRom without any problems on the same slot...
Delete the apps you don't want before flashing, but do not delete weather.apk

This realease had the current theme chooser bugs,it looks like to me :P but atm it's running well and no problems since 8 hours

Tapped from another Dimension
Motorola, my dear, I don't give a damn!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DumbleCore For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Edinho376
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbleCore View Post
Delete the apps you don't want before flashing, but do not delete weather.apk

This realease had the current theme chooser bugs,it looks like to me :P but atm it's running well and no problems since 8 hours

Tapped from another Dimension

hahhaha I didnīt told you but yesterday in one of my desperate tries I extracted the Rom on ES explorer, deleted some apps and then zipped it again. But it doesnīt install

I must do this on PC, right? this is why didnīt work?

Iīm noob, if you can explain "full-detail" how to do this as i donīt get any error, iīd appreciate
Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.

Sent from XT 910 Maxx (umts_spyder)

welder73
Old
Thanks Meter 271
Quote:
hahhaha I didnīt told you but yesterday in one of my desperate tries I extracted the Rom on ES explorer, deleted some apps and then zipped it again. But it doesnīt install

Iīm noob, if you can explain "full-detail" how to do this as i donīt get any error, iīd appreciate
You don't need to extract anything,just open the rom zip (on PC) and delete whatever you want.

I'm using Winrar for all types of archives...

Sent from my Razr XT910
System 1- 07/06 Liquidsmooth 3.1 OFFICIAL/UNOFFICIAL
System 2- Nothing yet...

Sorry for my english

JB stock center clock,circle battery,more reboot options... (Update)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to welder73 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Decon1
Old
Thanks Meter 67
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by welder73 View Post
You don't need to extract anything,just open the rom zip (on PC) and delete whatever you want.

I'm using Winrar for all types of archives...

Sent from my Razr XT910
Also, you can reverse the process! I grew tired of installing Moto X Camera via JBX as I often don't use JBX. I just extracted the apk from the JBX Kernel and add it to any ROM I install.
Decon

RAZR MAXX - XT912 Verizon => Rooted & SS 3.73 - Slot-1: Gummy 0827 Build + Moto X Cam
RAZR - XT912 Tester => Rooted & SS 3.73 - Rotating Slot-1: n/a - Slot-2: Paranoid Android 4.5
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Decon1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]