Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,834 Members 50,818 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[klte][CWM Advanced Edition] PhilZ Touch

Tip us?

gee2012
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,985
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinnaay View Post
No it doesnt have root access, would the file show when plugged in to PC through USB, ill root it now though and then see, but where will it be ? and where was the option to send to Ext SD it only said Storage/Sdcard and that was it.
Probably in /storage/emulated/0/clockworkmod/. In the backup options of Philz to backup to the external sdcard.
USE Search: /this thread /all threads/Google before posting your question, you`re most likely not the first one having this issue
Unofficial elelinux CM 11.0 (4.4.4) stock kernel
The Following User Says Thank You to gee2012 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Quinnaay
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by gee2012 View Post
Probably in /storage/emulated/0/clockworkmod/. In the backup options of Philz to backup to the external sdcard.
Found it, final question i followed a sticky and it turns out the file i needed to root (after installing Philz) has been removed and thread closed.. Can i still use CF Auto root even though i have Philz already installed?

gee2012
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,985
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinnaay View Post
Found it, final question i followed a sticky and it turns out the file i needed to root (after installing Philz) has been removed and thread closed.. Can i still use CF Auto root even though i have Philz already installed?
Just flash the latest superSU.zip http://download.chainfire.eu/452/Sup...erSU-v2.02.zip in recovery for root.
USE Search: /this thread /all threads/Google before posting your question, you`re most likely not the first one having this issue
Unofficial elelinux CM 11.0 (4.4.4) stock kernel
The Following User Says Thank You to gee2012 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Quinnaay
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by gee2012 View Post
Just flash the latest superSU.zip http://download.chainfire.eu/452/Sup...erSU-v2.02.zip in recovery for root.
Excellent, thats what i wanted to hear.