Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,463 Members 39,505 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[INDEX] AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3 All-In-One Resource Thread!

Tip us?

asgruwell
Old
Thanks Meter 0
HELP PLEASE! ever since i rooted and flashed my phone, id say roughly 95% of the time, i have to do a reboot when starting my truck as my bluetooth appears to be connected and you see the music "playing back" on the device, but no sound. ive tried turning off/on bluetooth via navigation panel, toggling between AM/FM radio then reselecting bluetooth audio, killing the app (beats music) and restarting it, etc...all at once and at combinations of any of the above and the absolute only way to regain sound through the vehicle speakers is to reboot my device. this never occurred until the root. what the hell is wrong?!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app

tropazr
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 569
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesumanthapa View Post
OP seems to be busy these days. This page needs an update. You could add AllianceROM for KK and Tweaked ROM to the ROMs section.
Sorry. I will try and work on an update. I may just get rid of the links to ROMs and things since it's constantly changing and I no longer own this device.

tropazr
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 569
Quote:
Originally Posted by asgruwell View Post
HELP PLEASE! ever since i rooted and flashed my phone, id say roughly 95% of the time, i have to do a reboot when starting my truck as my bluetooth appears to be connected and you see the music "playing back" on the device, but no sound. ive tried turning off/on bluetooth via navigation panel, toggling between AM/FM radio then reselecting bluetooth audio, killing the app (beats music) and restarting it, etc...all at once and at combinations of any of the above and the absolute only way to regain sound through the vehicle speakers is to reboot my device. this never occurred until the root. what the hell is wrong?!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app
Please post your question in the Q&A. You will not get any responses here unfortunately.

fleetwod
Old
Thanks Meter 9
I just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to put this thread together. As a newb, It has helped me out a bunch of times when I wanted to change something of thought I had fried my phone.

bloodedemon
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default I cant get Titanium to work after flashing Urdroid V2 on Galaxy note 3

I cant get Titanium to work after flashing Urdroid V2 on Galaxy note 3. It just says