Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,205 Members 39,554 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: What software are you using?
Stock JB 5 12.82%
Stock KK 23 58.97%
CM10 0 0%
CM11 11 28.21%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

LG L9 II (D605) discussion

Tip us?

bodo1612
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alnydesr View Post
Yes, the one on the upper side is used for calls only just like it's usual on other phones. However, I believe @bodo1612 was referring only to the bottom side where it looks like two speakers but only the one under the menu button is in fact a speaker. And that's a feature, not a fault.
yes that one, from the bottom, i think i will send it back to the service , i cant even hear the calls when the phone is in my pants pocket, and to hear any clip or movie i have to put it to my ear

Avamander
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlwR View Post
The problem is solved. Helja helped me out

Avamander, a simple link would have done the trick instead of keep jelling the same thing. I also din't know which one to get for a downgrade. But it all worked out just fine. And thanks for increasing the size for me, could you also add the tekst "JBv4.1 V10 and KKv4.4 V20"?

But to round things up here. Thank you for your help, I've fixed my problem thanks to you all.
The fact that v10 is JB is written also. Basically you could've saved your time by just reading the entire(!) post. If you ask something that ain't written then it's fine, but if it is written then I think you should read.

Avamander
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodo1612 View Post
yes that one, from the bottom, i think i will send it back to the service , i cant even hear the calls when the phone is in my pants pocket, and to hear any clip or movie i have to put it to my ear
Try a hard reset and check if the issue remains.

bodo1612
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avamander View Post
Try a hard reset and check if the issue remains.
ok, i did that too, but still the same
Tags
d605, faq, kitkat, root, tutorial