Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,303 Members 42,929 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[WWE][ROM] ★ ☆ ★ 23-Apr ● DeepShining 29019 | 21916 ● Rhod 2.10 Sense 2.5.2021 ★ ☆ ★

Tip us?

Ncruze
Old
Thanks Meter 2
ive noticed a huge problem with the weather..for some reason it only updates when you go to the weather tab instead of every hour like i specified

mgfjd
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Confirmation number: 4CC7225788412514M
Great Rom... stable and fast.. I haven't had any random lock ups...Leo 2.5 works great.. Most of the TV links work...
Could you please add the in call volume tweak to your roms?
Finally, I found a Rom and happy using.
Calendar whenever I am in a call takes me to windows calendar instead of Manilla calendar....
URDroid 1.8 with the Telstra update. Stock Kernel.
AT&T HTC ONE XL
AT&T Galaxy S4

AT&T USA

james23238
Old
Thanks Meter 0
OKay so I've flashed this ROM and the windows side of it is working fine but I extracted the android files to the storage card and when I try booting to android it stay at the loading screen and eventually gets stuck in a lopping part where it says htc acoutistic and it also says after sending volume....seems like some kind of memory loop...but its just never passing this screen. Hopefully that makes sense. If anybody has any suggestions that would be great.

-thank you-
Phones:Kyocera, Lg EnV, Htc Kaiser, HTC Touch Pro 2
Rom: Deep Shining Sense 2.5/ Android Dual-Boot
I'm moving on up!

terryYew
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by fumarolaz View Post
Have you tried to unselect all settings of smartlock? it worked for me....
I'll change some settings now. if it comes back i'll untick all, Thanks fumarolaz!

lestat89
Old
Thanks Meter 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcompt View Post
It doesn´t, atleast properly and as far as I know it only works 100% in Leo device. You can use it but you have to take a picture using camera, than open the picture you took with Album and set it as Footprint and get the GPS coordinates (to many steps)

It is a waste of space and memory and it may be removed from next version.

BTW, v13 will be the fastest Rom I ever build and the HTC messaging so far did not crash or freeze my device. Cross your fingers!!!

I will probably name DeepShining x1.

Is there any beta testers for x1 ???
I would be happy if I could be a beta tester for your next rom

dotcompt
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 884

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgfjd View Post
Confirmation number: 4CC7225788412514M
Great Rom... stable and fast.. I haven't had any random lock ups...Leo 2.5 works great.. Most of the TV links work...
Could you please add the in call volume tweak to your roms?
Finally, I found a Rom and happy using.
Calendar whenever I am in a call takes me to windows calendar instead of Manilla calendar....
Thanks mate
YOU CAN´T RUSH PERFECTION

● Follow me on Twitter ●

● if you feel so ●

lestat89
Old
Thanks Meter 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cédriiic View Post
Use this cab... no need to modify the registry
I'll vote for you, I try a lot of ROM from ARK_666, NRGZ28 and b16b.. and yours are awesome... no freeze, no bug (don't use voice command ) ?! I really like it.
Thank you but this .cab didn't work with the v12 release.
I've just flashed the v12 RC release and it still doesn't work.
Then the physical keyboard is still QWERTY for me but it is not a big issue !
Always great rom

makuk
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
3 Rows Here

Install and soft reset
Thank you! Works great! BTW this is the fastest rom I've used! I've tried many roms since I've had my TP2 (since Sept) and this is the fastest and so far most stablest rom! Fantastic work! Only thing I don't like is it's not using the latest 6.5.3 where the start menu is at the bottom. I have found that very natural and was used to it. Now I'm trying to adjust back to the Start Button and OK at the top. Hopefully you will have a new version soon with the Start Button and Ok at the bottom!

BTW I'm keeping this version as it so far is the most stable rom I've used! i.e. no ringer issue, no hangs, no missing dialer etc etc!

FYI: the other issues I've encountered with this Rom after using for 1 day are:

1) Powers on and off if Smart Lock on Suspend is enabled (this was already reported). Just switched it off for now.
2) The Contact Favorites: if I remove my Contacts and then add them to another square, it goes back to the original first position even if I've moved it.
3) Restored SMS's via PIM Backup are not ordered by Conversation.
4) The Threaded SMS new UI is slow.

Anyway thanks again for your great work. You've found a convert.

dotcompt
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 884

DONATE TO ME
Default v12 feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ncruze View Post
Now ill commit to v13 if this feature would be included
That Leds notifications it is kind of hard to accomplish, but I will see what I can do, no promisses as it is a long shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime7 View Post
I'd be glad to beta test your roms bro... They have been great for me.

I have a couple requests to consider for upcoming releases... Any chance the IM apps could be left out on the next version or that Beejive IM could be used instead? So far it's the ONLY one that will load my yahoo contacts on windows live messenger. Also Opera 10 is the best browser I've used and one of the things I really like about Energy ROMs. Would it cause any overall performance problems to cook it in instead of Opera 9? If not I'd really like to see it in one of your future ROMs.

Good to see weekly updates going on here and looking forward to future releases. You will be the first chef for Rhodium I am donating to. Thanks for your efforts to give us a basic stable 6.5 ROM with all the features we need.
Beejive and Opera10 are great but are responsable in same cases for the "no ringtone issue". Opera 10 it is still beta and it is a "Ram eater" so I've decided to leave them out. The others IM apps have no impact what so ever.
Thanks a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ncruze View Post
please do not leave the IM apps out..especially yahoo messenger
Noted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonong View Post
love this ROM - just missing Threaded email. Is it possible to get this ASAP? Thanks
Threaded email is not packed in WM6.5 Com 2 builds that I use in my Roms and unfortunatly and as far as I know not possible to port. Sad but true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cais View Post
I flashed this rom today.
For windows mobile, it is really nice. However, when I want to try on android, things are not so good. The backlight seems to be set as the lowest, and when i tried to adjust it, android just told me that there is an unexpected error, and I have to close the application.
So, I guess android still not ready for TP2 yet

Thanks anyway
Yes it is ready and working fine . Please make sure you download Android Os zip file posted in the #2 and follow the instructions in the same post.

PS: In some cases there are problems with compatible SD Cards and Android. If you need Android support visit the Developers thread and I am sure they will help you better tham myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcakar View Post
Hi DOT. I've just noticed a little glitch with my phone on v12 RC.

When I receive an SMS, the counter doesn't increment on the Sense home screen.

Email counter works fine... it's just the SMS counter that isn't showing the little green number bubble.

cheers

Mike.
Hi Mike, mine is working well, it must be something that you have installed aftwards that is messing with notifications. Do you remember if you have this issue when you flash the Rom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by james23238 View Post
OKay so I've flashed this ROM and the windows side of it is working fine but I extracted the android files to the storage card and when I try booting to android it stay at the loading screen and eventually gets stuck in a lopping part where it says htc acoutistic and it also says after sending volume....seems like some kind of memory loop...but its just never passing this screen. Hopefully that makes sense. If anybody has any suggestions that would be great.

-thank you-
The same as above and please guys, and just to be sure, install Android in the root of the SD Card, do not create folders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lestat89 View Post
Thank you but this .cab didn't work with the v12 release.
I've just flashed the v12 RC release and it still doesn't work.
Then the physical keyboard is still QWERTY for me but it is not a big issue !
Always great rom
I am sorry about that. It is very difficult for me to solve these physical Keyboard issues. There are some many types, AT&T, T-Mobile, WWE, Qwerty, Azerty, etc...and thats why HTC makes so many different devices too.

Thanks

TO ALL:

HTC messaging Client definitely does not work even with the new Manila 2.5, if you slide rhodium keyboard it freezes. Lets hope HTC builds an official Manila 2.5 for Rhodium with HTC Messaging Client. So I will use the current Messaging client and the good news is that I fixed the "Reply with MMS". Bad news you still cannot send SMS through Contacts Tab.

I will release a private Beta Rom soon.

Take care
YOU CAN´T RUSH PERFECTION

● Follow me on Twitter ●

● if you feel so ●

lestat89
Old
Thanks Meter 106
Quote:

I am sorry about that. It is very difficult for me to solve these physical Keyboard issues. There are some many types, AT&T, T-Mobile, WWE, Qwerty, Azerty, etc...and thats why HTC makes so many different devices too.
Don't be sorry ! I understand it's not an easy point to solve
You make great rom, it's perfect for me !

An other little bug for me. I flashed the v12 RC since 2pm and the weather of my localisation doesn't update. Don't know why (don't try to check this point, it was just for your information).

Tags
awesome, best rom for touch pro 2, da bomb, deepshining rom, dotcompt at xda, dotcompt eats co0kies !!, dotcompt is a god, great, htc stock rom wm 6.5, speed and stable