Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,552 Members 47,590 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Android 4+][App] Talon for Twitter

Tip us?

klinkdawg24
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by chlap View Post
So that mean is not possible go to fullscreen, I just ask, because on Falcon you can do that. But I prefer Talon.

Sent from M8
Correct, it isn't possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmah10 View Post
Sorry, what do you mean by "isn't as friendly as doing it from the actual list"?

From my view, if I'm scrolling my timeline and I see tweets that I don't want to, I can either mute or unfollow that person directly from their profile page, which is quite easy. Going to a list and scrolling through to find a specific member takes more effort.

I use hootsuite right now for list management, so no big deal, just wondering.
It makes much more sense to me to manage a list of users when you can actually see all the users. I know not everyone agrees, and maybe in the future I will change it. I have other things I need to get to first though.

thearc77
Old
Thanks Meter 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinkdawg24 View Post
The service says disrupted, not that its broken. Some may work and some may not, I know as much as you about the APIs
(..)
There is something confuse on this behabior, on Dashclock mention or DMS with your plugin are showed perfectly but there is no sound o led alert.

That is very wierd for me. Sorry for disturb you, and thats all (already delete permision on Twitter and login again on Talon without luck )

Good luck and thank for your time and consideration.
SGS 3 9300 - White - 16GB + 32GB Patriot SDHC / Kitkat lover

jmah10
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinkdawg24 View Post
It makes much more sense to me to manage a list of users when you can actually see all the users. I know not everyone agrees, and maybe in the future I will change it. I have other things I need to get to first though.
Thanks, I can certainly see from both ways and how it's not a high priority.

On a different note, I love how you can click a picture and it expands then another click closes it. Makes browsing through tweets so much smoother.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using XDA Free mobile app