Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,193 Members 36,775 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

{Rom } JD3VIL 4.4.4 V.I

Tip us?

jeremyandroid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,233

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinz View Post
JD3VIL What happened bro? You OK?

PimpedOutNexus7 !!!! Buh-Bam!!!!
Bro I have to tell you and everyone else it will be one more week before Im back. Charter is redoing a ton of **** and promises me a business connection for only 20 per month for the inconveince. I have not had any way to get online. Im so sorry everyone for being out of touch i have been well known for daily responses. So in a week when I come back Ill have some great stuff for everyone. I wont let you guys down.
CUSTOM KERNELS FOR LINUX MACHINES, CUSTOM ROMS, PEN-TESTING,COMPUTER SECURITY, NETWORK SECURITY,CUSTOM PATCH AND SCRIPTING, HELP WITH ALL DEBIAN/UBUNTU BASED DISTROS, ALL TYPES OF SOFTWARE AND EBOOKS ON COMPUTER LANGUAGES,PEN-TESTING,ANY SOFTWARE TUTORIAL EBOOKS. BEGINNER-EXPERT INBOX ME FOR WHAT YOU MAY WANT TO GET PRICES ON
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jeremyandroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jeremyandroid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,233

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mesiorni View Post
Sup with JD3V? PM'd on FB no activity on here or G+ starting to worry bout the dude....
thanks bro, Im so sorry everyone charter has put me in a mess. Thanks to you and everyone on here for the kindness. I been worried sick i Hate being out of touch and letting everyone down. I will make this up next week. I had to bruteforce my neighbors router and the signel is very weak. I dont like doing that but I HAD TO get on here and see what was going on. I promise guys im going make this up with some new stuff i been working on testing myself because i Cant upload anything.
CUSTOM KERNELS FOR LINUX MACHINES, CUSTOM ROMS, PEN-TESTING,COMPUTER SECURITY, NETWORK SECURITY,CUSTOM PATCH AND SCRIPTING, HELP WITH ALL DEBIAN/UBUNTU BASED DISTROS, ALL TYPES OF SOFTWARE AND EBOOKS ON COMPUTER LANGUAGES,PEN-TESTING,ANY SOFTWARE TUTORIAL EBOOKS. BEGINNER-EXPERT INBOX ME FOR WHAT YOU MAY WANT TO GET PRICES ON
The Following User Says Thank You to jeremyandroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jeremyandroid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,233

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by willdiddy View Post
I actually take that back. For some reason, my web browser doesn't work too well anymore. Sometimes when I try to install an apk, it'll open up a dj mixing application on my Nexus 7. If you want I can send you my logcat. When opening a Web browser it'll hang on www.google.com. When I open up same browser on my LG G3, everything loads just fine.

Sent from my LG-D851 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
thats very strange. If you can inbox me a logcat but it will be a week before I can reply. I feel guilty for using my neighbors internet. SO Im going to log out . Its just not right bruteforcing someones rounter . Please forgive me Im sorry you are having issues. I never heard of anything like that. This rom has been downloaded a few hundered times and no one has had any issues. Ill def check it out sorry for the slow response

shaolinz
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Just glad to hear your OK bro hope to talk with ya soon

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaolinz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SysWiz
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyandroid View Post
Bro I have to tell you and everyone else it will be one more week before Im back. Charter is redoing a ton of **** and promises me a business connection for only 20 per month for the inconveince. I have not had any way to get online. Im so sorry everyone for being out of touch i have been well known for daily responses. So in a week when I come back Ill have some great stuff for everyone. I wont let you guys down.
I know I speak for everyone here when I say WOOT! JDOG is back in the house. Glad to hear you are ok. I look forward to your next release.

Rocking my JD3VIL Nex7.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SysWiz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jeremyandroid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,233

DONATE TO ME
HEY All my friends on here hope everyone is good. Im still not back bc no internet, however I have a couple of great apps for this Rom. They do need to be tested if someone wants to give feedback. One is an ad-blocker/spam and the other is a modified Note/office app. Great for planning and etc.Let me know if they ok they are in a zip for now
FEEL FREE TO SHARE OR MODIFY YOURSELF AND GET SOME OR GIVE SOME TO WHO WANTS IT MMMMMM LOL

Spamkill https://www.mediafire.com/?izgb43hyc7l6avv

Notebook https://www.mediafire.com/?12id96htgz761k0

I hope everyone has some fun with them . Ill be back in a few days as I am at my friends house for the internet

Im not sure where i got these apps at so I dont know who to give credit for the first build. I have had these for several years and decided to mod them. However most of them have been re wrote by me.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jeremyandroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Srambo217
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Glad to see you're back! Kudos on a tremendous ROM, it's easily the best for the Nexus 7.

Galaxy SIII
My Podcast*-*http://bit.ly/WWSXbz
Twitter - http://bit.ly/VVAdb8

GatorsUF
Old
Thanks Meter 64
I seem to be having some weird GPU issues. I play "Bike Race" a lot and for those not familiar it is not a graphically intense game. It seems lately it is VERY low frame rate, almost 1\2 speed. I also end up with video playback issues... MX player FCs. Last night I reinstalled the ROM (dirty flash) and it fixed the problems for 24 hours.

Could be a hardware issue, but I may have to try a different rim...

shaolinz
Old
Thanks Meter 56
I have no fc from my player might be in your settings

shaolinz
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Anyone home?