Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,420 Members 37,201 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

The Moto G Battery Life Tips & Tricks Thread

Tip us?

vNa5h
Old
Thanks Meter 113
Switch off the phone...
By this way the battery can last a year or two...

seriously guys stop worrying about battery, this phone has better backup than most other phones..
if thats not still enough for your usage patterns.. carry a charger or a power bank
Motorola Moto G a.k.a XT1033 a.k.a Falcon
Running Stock KK 4.4.2, Soundmagic PL11 earphones
Quote:
TV Shows / Movies .....I have watched....
Music
...I listen...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vNa5h For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

classic757
Old
Thanks Meter 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowrider262 View Post
***MOTO G BATTERY TIPS & TRICKS THREAD***

[I]Hello fellow Moto G users! As we all know, our shiny new phones get great battery life right out of the box... but a little more is always better, right? The purpose of this thread is to share bits of knowledge on how to squeeze the most juice out of our batteries. Feel free to post any personal tips you may have, or correcct anything that may not be accurate. What works for one might not work for another, so let's see what we can come up with I'll start...

Well that's all I can think of for now, if I think of anything else I'll add it. Feel free to add any other tips

Great post lowrider262! Very helpful tips. Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to classic757 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

femariaotoni
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Moto G warming

My phone is a Motorola Moto G Dual Colors and walks esquetando and a blue light appears in the notification abrra a small part.
I can not find any solution,
I tried to download several anti virus, took several applications, downloaded brightness, hung various things and still the problem continues.
I can not use the phone for 5 minutes he does.
Can be an application?
How to find out which application?
What to do?

Slinkwyde
Old
(Last edited by Slinkwyde; Yesterday at 01:50 AM.)
Thanks Meter 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by femariaotoni View Post
My phone is a Motorola Moto G Dual Colors and walks esquetando and a blue light appears in the notification abrra a small part.
I can not find any solution,
I tried to download several anti virus, took several applications, downloaded brightness, hung various things and still the problem continues.
I can not use the phone for 5 minutes he does.
Can be an application?
How to find out which application?
What to do?
I don't understand. The computer program made a bad translation. Do you know a person who can translate your message? If not, please give us the message in the original language. Maybe someone here can speak your language or find someone who can.

What language do you speak? Is it Brazillian Portuguese?

femariaotoni
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy sobre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slinkwyde View Post
I don't understand. The computer program made a bad translation. Do you know a person who can translate your message? If you don't, please give it to us in the original language. Maybe someone here can speak your language or find someone who can.

What language do you speak? Portuguese? Spanish? Something else?
Falo português apenas.usei google para traduzir, se alguém puder traduzir ajuda:

Tenho o Moto G Dual Colors a menos de um ano, ele está com Android KitaKat 4.4.4 sem root,
Notei que anda esquentando muito e dai aparece uma parte meio azul descendo na borda a direita da barra de notificação.
Eu já diminui brilho, tirei vários apps, baixei aplicativos para bateria mas nada funcionou e tenho medo de levar a assistencia técnica.
Deve ser a atualização do KitKat ou algum app não sei e, ainda quando uso a Play Store o celular aquece muito nessa hora...mas a parte azulada na tela aparece em 5 minutos de uso mesmo sem o celular esquentar.
Acho isso muito estranho, quero saber o que é e como resolver isso.

Slinkwyde
Old
(Last edited by Slinkwyde; Yesterday at 02:26 AM.)
Thanks Meter 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by femariaotoni View Post
Falo português apenas.usei google para traduzir, se alguém puder traduzir ajuda:

Tenho o Moto G Dual Colors a menos de um ano, ele está com Android KitaKat 4.4.4 sem root,
Notei que anda esquentando muito e dai aparece uma parte meio azul descendo na borda a direita da barra de notificação.
Eu já diminui brilho, tirei vários apps, baixei aplicativos para bateria mas nada funcionou e tenho medo de levar a assistencia técnica.
Deve ser a atualização do KitKat ou algum app não sei e, ainda quando uso a Play Store o celular aquece muito nessa hora...mas a parte azulada na tela aparece em 5 minutos de uso mesmo sem o celular esquentar.
Acho isso muito estranho, quero saber o que é e como resolver isso.
Thank you for rewriting it. Google gives a much better translation now. I can understand it now!

Here is the new translation from Google:
Quote:
I have the Moto G Dual Colors less than a year, he is KitaKat with Android 4.4.4 without root,
I noticed walking heating up too much and give pops a blue part down the middle on the right edge of the notification bar.
I already reduces glare, took several apps, downloaded apps for battery but nothing worked and I'm afraid to take the technical assistance.
Should be updating the KitKat or some app do not know, and even when I use the Play Store the phone gets very hot at this time ... but the blue part of the screen appears in 5 minutes of use the phone even without heat.
I find this very strange, I know what it is and how to solve it.
Also, I know someone who speaks Brazillian Portuguese and American English. She is very busy with her job and she doesn't know a lot about computers, but maybe she can help translate.