Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,150 Members 37,052 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] SamFlare v6.3 Custom Rom For Micromax A116 - with S5 UI

Tip us?

dipinv.2007
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by shub_hi View Post
I wanna install this rom... Please let me know the ram usage and if it has any bugs or fc
just go for it dude ! best Rom on the forum, u ll love it, everything perfect
The Following User Says Thank You to dipinv.2007 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Tr9cko
Old
Thanks Meter 23
How do i change the font?
Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9305

baskye
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr9cko View Post
How do i change the font?
Use iFont from play store
The Following User Says Thank You to baskye For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vgopalap
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bollyfan2005 View Post
Sorry sir, I cannot think of any other reasons.
When Iam using the stock boot.img for A116i auto rotation is working fine but storage is not getting detected, I have also tried replacing the modified boot.img for A116i storage shows up fine but auto rotation is not working don't know what else I should do. same boot.img working fine on all other roms with no issues.

Manu bhai is there anything else Iam missing please help Iam like stalled without auto rotation.

bollyfan2005
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by vgopalap View Post
When Iam using the stock boot.img for A116i auto rotation is working fine but storage is not getting detected, I have also tried replacing the modified boot.img for A116i storage shows up fine but auto rotation is not working don't know what else I should do. same boot.img working fine on all other roms with no issues.

Manu bhai is there anything else Iam missing please help Iam like stalled without auto rotation.
With stock rom boot.img, camera doesn't work correctly. Are you sure your camera is working fine. Try using the attached boot.img and see if this fixes your problem.

Note: I am not responsible if this bricks your mobile. I used it and it worked but I cannot guarantee. So use with your own risk.
Attached Files
File Type: img boot.img - [Click for QR Code] (4.68 MB, 4 views)

vgopalap
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bollyfan2005 View Post
With stock rom boot.img, camera doesn't work correctly. Are you sure your camera is working fine. Try using the attached boot.img and see if this fixes your problem.

Note: I am not responsible if this bricks your mobile. I used it and it worked but I cannot guarantee. So use with your own risk.
Thanks buddy will give this a try and update on this.

Pi Darksider
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Default 4.4.4

@manunair : Can you port samsung rom for 4.4.4 update

irfan.shikarpuri
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default QMobile Nior A600

Hi all, can i use this rom on my QMobile Noir A600, because Micromax A116 and Qmobile A600 are the same by model and hardware,

waiting for response from uploader

ronald027
Old
Thanks Meter 5
nice rom but can you fix the status bar tweaks of Gravitybox..also can you add up an option to make the boot sound off..also i facing a problem on alarm clock when i set up it force close..but this rom is great..hope you can fix some issues to make this ROM the best of all,,