Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,834 Members 50,622 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Eclipse Note 3 TW - 2.0.1 (6/27/14) - Real AOSP styling! KitKat has arrived!!

Tip us?

ginger man
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaverinva View Post
I experience the same behavior with the dialer.

Also is anyone experiencing a fair amount of force closes? Messagease keyboard will not run on this rom. It force closes. Other apps like Hilton honors (I stay at Hampton inn often for work) in the play store says incompatible with my OS. Programs like math workout pro also force close.

Also there is supposed to be a battery drain bug in 4.4.2, is that in this Rom? Perhaps my greenify is keeping those camera apps using the battery at bay.

Any comments appreciated.
My dialer works fine. Stock slot, only xposed I'm using is xuimod. No force closes, no real issues at all. Hilton honors also does not say incompatible in play store for me. May wanna back up what you need and reflash. Sounds like a mod or bad restore is messing with you.

weaverinva
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger man View Post
My dialer works fine. Stock slot, only xposed I'm using is xuimod. No force closes, no real issues at all. Hilton honors also does not say incompatible in play store for me. May wanna back up what you need and reflash. Sounds like a mod or bad restore is messing with you.
Thank you for checking for me. I will redo the flash. What are you able to restore or not restore in Titanium? Across many many roms, I have not had problems. I only restore user apps and none like email or ones that have sync accounts.

I will try again. I used a combined nc2 firmware with nc4 modem to Odin after the rom flash. It works decent but not as good as MJE modem.

Could you check one other thing? It seems that when I use storage analyser, when I long press on a large file, it does not allow a select and delete option.... I was wondering if my system was hosed and it was causing that too.