Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,303 Members 45,230 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

☢ [ROM/THEME][4.4][NC2/NC4]** Got bigginsROM? V8 **[8/25/14] ☢

Tip us?

srichinu
Old
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
hai guys can anybody tell we can flash this rom for note 3 SM n900 is looking very good.

bmwh0r3
Old
Thanks Meter 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by srichinu View Post
hai guys can anybody tell we can flash this rom for note 3 SM n900 is looking very good.
If its a Verizon note 3 sm900v yes.

immortalsoule
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Sign Strange phone format in call "recents"

Since i installed the rom, i've noticed something strange and i can't find a setting to correct it. The calls, where they would normally be "2054273225" are in this odd format "+20 54 273225", some kind of odd, international format.

I've looked in "call settings" and can't find a way to correct this. Can anyone tell me how to get this fixed? Normally, it would be under "country" setting but my rom is just stuck on "United States" (which i'm in) and i can't get it to list anything else to ensure the format.

I don't know where the "+" and the strange format are coming from. I came from Hyperdrive ROM and it didn't have that problem so i have to assume that the calls are formatted internationally or something......anyone?

OrangeAndBlueDroid
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce_biggins View Post
Sweet glad you got a different? rom booting, lol
I flashed yours. Lol. Was just flustered with everything. Thank you for work on the ROM brother.

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Free mobile app

TSman74
Old
Thanks Meter 212
Did a vacation flash to version 8. Awesome as usual. Thanks man again for all you do! Donation sent (I assume for diapers now instead of beer!) :P
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TSman74 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tttuning
Old
Thanks Meter 53
I can not flash this on ota nc4 without flashing the modded firmware correct

shaggy_kobain
Old
Thanks Meter 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by tttuning View Post
I can not flash this on ota nc4 without flashing the modded firmware correct
Correct

Sent From My Disturbed N3

drbveb88
Old
Thanks Meter 1,275
From the OP..
" it is my intention that bigginsROM be different than the rest right out of the gate. I'm not satisfied just changing the colors of stock images...to me that's coloring, not themeing. That's why I teamed up with cerj to bring his amazing talents of creating great images/colors/styles to the VZW Note 3. I hope you all enjoy what we have put together for you."

Deuce, I believe you and Cerj have accomplished your goal. The added themed apps, boot up and down animation, mods, pull down animation, speed and stability is incredible. Build 8 is the best so far!! [emoji2]

I hope all went well today and your recovering well. Here's to a quick heal[emoji111]
Sent by my Note 3...for recreational use only!!

immortalsoule
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by immortalsoule View Post
Since i installed the rom, i've noticed something strange and i can't find a setting to correct it. The calls, where they would normally be "2054273225" are in this odd format "+20 54 273225", some kind of odd, international format.

I've looked in "call settings" and can't find a way to correct this. Can anyone tell me how to get this fixed? Normally, it would be under "country" setting but my rom is just stuck on "United States" (which i'm in) and i can't get it to list anything else to ensure the format.

I don't know where the "+" and the strange format are coming from. I came from Hyperdrive ROM and it didn't have that problem so i have to assume that the calls are formatted internationally or something......anyone?
Nobody?

drbveb88
Old
Thanks Meter 1,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by immortalsoule View Post
Nobody?
Not sure if we are doing the same thing but my numbers seem to come up in the correct format. Everything is default phone settings, [ATTACH]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1409287522562.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (52.0 KB, 16 views)
Sent by my Note 3...for recreational use only!!