Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,303 Members 45,230 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

☢ [ROM/THEME][4.4][NC2/NC4]** Got bigginsROM? V8 **[8/25/14] ☢

Tip us?
 
srichinu
Old
#2171  
srichinu's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 26
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Bangalore

 
DONATE TO ME
hai guys can anybody tell we can flash this rom for note 3 SM n900 is looking very good.
 
bmwh0r3
Old
#2172  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 176
Posts: 484
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: pa
Quote:
Originally Posted by srichinu View Post
hai guys can anybody tell we can flash this rom for note 3 SM n900 is looking very good.
If its a Verizon note 3 sm900v yes.
 
immortalsoule
Old
#2173  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 62
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Birmingham
Sign Strange phone format in call "recents"

Since i installed the rom, i've noticed something strange and i can't find a setting to correct it. The calls, where they would normally be "2054273225" are in this odd format "+20 54 273225", some kind of odd, international format.

I've looked in "call settings" and can't find a way to correct this. Can anyone tell me how to get this fixed? Normally, it would be under "country" setting but my rom is just stuck on "United States" (which i'm in) and i can't get it to list anything else to ensure the format.

I don't know where the "+" and the strange format are coming from. I came from Hyperdrive ROM and it didn't have that problem so i have to assume that the calls are formatted internationally or something......anyone?
 
OrangeAndBlueDroid
Old
#2174  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 15
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce_biggins View Post
Sweet glad you got a different? rom booting, lol
I flashed yours. Lol. Was just flustered with everything. Thank you for work on the ROM brother.

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Free mobile app
 
TSman74
Old
#2175  
TSman74's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 212
Posts: 202
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Boston
Did a vacation flash to version 8. Awesome as usual. Thanks man again for all you do! Donation sent (I assume for diapers now instead of beer!) :P
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TSman74 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
tttuning
Old
#2176  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 53
Posts: 511
Join Date: Dec 2010
I can not flash this on ota nc4 without flashing the modded firmware correct
 
shaggy_kobain
Old
#2177  
shaggy_kobain's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 158
Posts: 228
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Tampa
Quote:
Originally Posted by tttuning View Post
I can not flash this on ota nc4 without flashing the modded firmware correct
Correct

Sent From My Disturbed N3
 
drbveb88
Old
#2178  
drbveb88's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,275
Posts: 2,909
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Northern Virginia
From the OP..
" it is my intention that bigginsROM be different than the rest right out of the gate. I'm not satisfied just changing the colors of stock images...to me that's coloring, not themeing. That's why I teamed up with cerj to bring his amazing talents of creating great images/colors/styles to the VZW Note 3. I hope you all enjoy what we have put together for you."


Deuce, I believe you and Cerj have accomplished your goal. The added themed apps, boot up and down animation, mods, pull down animation, speed and stability is incredible. Build 8 is the best so far!! [emoji2]

I hope all went well today and your recovering well. Here's to a quick heal[emoji111]
Sent by my Note 3...for recreational use only!!
 
immortalsoule
Old
#2179  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 62
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Birmingham
Quote:
Originally Posted by immortalsoule View Post
Since i installed the rom, i've noticed something strange and i can't find a setting to correct it. The calls, where they would normally be "2054273225" are in this odd format "+20 54 273225", some kind of odd, international format.

I've looked in "call settings" and can't find a way to correct this. Can anyone tell me how to get this fixed? Normally, it would be under "country" setting but my rom is just stuck on "United States" (which i'm in) and i can't get it to list anything else to ensure the format.

I don't know where the "+" and the strange format are coming from. I came from Hyperdrive ROM and it didn't have that problem so i have to assume that the calls are formatted internationally or something......anyone?
Nobody?
 
drbveb88
Old
#2180  
drbveb88's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,275
Posts: 2,909
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Northern Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by immortalsoule View Post
Nobody?
Not sure if we are doing the same thing but my numbers seem to come up in the correct format. Everything is default phone settings, [ATTACH]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1409287522562.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (52.0 KB, 16 views)
Sent by my Note 3...for recreational use only!!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes