Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more

Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more

Project Ara: Modified Android L and Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and software enthusiasts. The … more

How to downgrade to 4.2.2

12th July 2014, 05:15 PM   |  #11  
Flag Comilla
Thanks Meter: 2

60 posts
Post Dark Angel can you help?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAngel

Nothing. You already installed the newest Knox Bootloader included with the Firmware and it can not be downgraded. If you do downgrade the Bootloader you will brick your phone. You can flash "ROMS" ( not Firmwares ) all you like from previous builds meaning you can flash a Custom 4.2.2 Rom but you can not downgrade the newest Knox Bootloader you installed.

I bricked my phone. I restored my previous backup(MK1) made with efs pro. I restored all partitions except user data and system. Now it is not responding with any buttons. When i connect it with pc it shows qhsusb_dload. Can you please make a debrick image for it? Or tell me how can i fix it please.
Thanks
13th July 2014, 11:15 PM   |  #12  
Flag Jacksonville, FL
Thanks Meter: 1

16 posts
More
bricked
Damn
29th August 2014, 03:43 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
briked .sorry for my language
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHulk07

Damn

I got the same problem so listen to me
I installed a custom recovery 《philz recovery 》 then i wiped and format everything...
I reinstalled rom 4.2.2 with odin and i pressed nand erase all button and repartition button on odin and i flashed it then it work but i lost IMEI
Then i installed custom recovery and wipped all and reinstalled the 4.4.2 rom ...trattata
All going good and my phone gt i 9200 really working good
Try it bro
29th August 2014, 08:40 AM   |  #14  
Flag Arizona
Thanks Meter: 230

465 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliyassin

I got the same problem so listen to me
I installed a custom recovery 《philz recovery 》 then i wiped and format everything...
I reinstalled rom 4.2.2 with odin and i pressed nand erase all button and repartition button on odin and i flashed it then it work but i lost IMEI
Then i installed custom recovery and wipped all and reinstalled the 4.4.2 rom ...trattata
All going good and my phone gt i 9200 really working good
Try it bro

This would probably only work if you were still able to get into " Download Mode " on your phone.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread