Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,443 Members 48,858 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM+KERNEL][D802][STOCK]bruce2728-d80220f[stable][fast][no bloat]

Tip us?

Nicolo234
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by b4mb1_ View Post
Hi guys does Bruce's Kernel work on Pardus HDC 7.7? Im experiencing some battery drain on Dorimanx's Kernel.
Yes it works as pardus based on stock firmware

b4mb1_
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolo234 View Post
Yes it works as pardus based on stock firmware
I just flashed it. And STweaks doesn't support it hahaha. How can i edit things like the cores i see the same problem with HDC 7.7 draining battery. I really feel sorry for my problem right now. Can you help me out bro.

Nicolo234
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
I just flashed it. And STweaks doesn't support it hahaha. How can i edit things like the cores i see the same problem with HDC 7.7 draining battery. I really feel sorry for my problem right now. Can you help me out bro.
Use trickster mod, it's simple and has enough option...
Otherway, let the kernel stabilize, bruce kernel has an amazing optimization and battery life
The Following User Says Thank You to Nicolo234 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

b4mb1_
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolo234 View Post
Use trickster mod, it's simple and has enough option...
Otherway, let the kernel stabilize, bruce kernel has an amazing optimization and battery life
Thank you bro, for the reply. Im just gonna wait till it drains my battery to 5% will that stabilize it. and then im gonna download trickstermod.

Nicolo234
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Thank you bro, for the reply. Im just gonna wait till it drains my battery to 5% will that stabilize it. and then im gonna download trickstermod.
Use thanks button if I've been useful
To stabilize it, you just have to make some charge circle, 3 or 4, I generally recharge my phone when it's at 20% till 30min after it reaches 100%, then again...
You will see improvements by waiting.
It's to tell that I'm on worshiprom +bruce kernel this moment, but it's the same