FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

Q) LG music widget ???

41 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By Rikoman17, Member on 8th June 2014, 07:23 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
hey eveyone ive been editing a theme but i cant seem to find how to change the colour of the writing inside the music widget any help???
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-06-08 18.15.08.jpg
Views:	532
Size:	125.2 KB
ID:	2787658  
 
 
8th June 2014, 07:37 PM |#2  
AyDee's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mobile
Thanks Meter: 961
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikoman17

hey eveyone ive been editing a theme but i cant seem to find how to change the colour of the writing inside the music widget any help???

I'm not at my computer now but it should be in res\values\colors
8th June 2014, 08:13 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by AyDee

I'm not at my computer now but it should be in res\values\colors

thanks so much man i couldnt find it haha do you know if there is anyway to change the balls at the bottom each screen ?
8th June 2014, 09:30 PM |#4  
AyDee's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mobile
Thanks Meter: 961
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikoman17

thanks so much man i couldnt find it haha do you know if there is anyway to change the balls at the bottom each screen ?

Looks like you are using G3 launcher. The theme you are modding is for the previous version of LGHome. Since some things have changed you would have to use a theme from the new Home to change those 'balls', but there are no good examples yet that customize all icons and widgets...
9th June 2014, 12:03 AM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AyDee

Looks like you are using G3 launcher. The theme you are modding is for the previous version of LGHome. Since some things have changed you would have to use a theme from the new Home to change those 'balls', but there are no good examples yet that customize all icons and widgets...

right now im trying to change the color of the letters in the task manager widget and the settings and search in the app drawer
29th August 2014, 02:52 PM |#6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
I accidentally deleted with uninstaller pro the LG G2 Music Widget, please can someone tell me where do i get it and how to install it again?

Im using Kitkat 4.4.2

Thank you very much!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes