ZArchive Manages Your File Archives

Today smartphones are quite powerful devices that can handle multiple processes at once. In fact, some of … more

Regain Double Tap to Wake Functionality on the Nexus 6

A few months ago, Google announced its newest flagship device, the Nexus 6, alongside … more

Clean Your Recent Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

In this day and age, you have quite a few apps installed and running on your Android … more

Android Studio Reaches Release Candidate Status

Android app developers have a few options when comes to Android IDEs. One of the most … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Does anyone know how to do imei repair on the at&t htc one m8 ?

OP Roefastford

23rd April 2014, 08:47 AM   |  #11  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 39
 
549 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by salwansk

Yes it can be done with one second. But it against the xda forum rules to discuss imei thing here "I'm really sure it's not illegal to fix or change imei, but it was illegal to change the esn/meid for cdma" because it was used to clone devices esn and use other people's numbers. Unlike gsm.....

Anyway I sent you PM

I didnt receive a message ? Only message I received was one where they moved my posting ?
23rd April 2014, 09:48 PM   |  #12  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
96 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roefastford

I didnt receive a message ? Only message I received was one where they moved my posting ?

check your mailbox now, and let me know
28th April 2014, 06:06 AM   |  #13  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 39
 
549 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Problem solved.
12th July 2014, 07:29 PM   |  #14  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
47 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by salwansk

check your mailbox now, and let me know

Hi,
I lost my IMEI when i updated the radio, could yu please pm me the solution aswell?

Thanks!
12th July 2014, 10:17 PM   |  #15  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
96 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuters

Hi,
I lost my IMEI when i updated the radio, could yu please pm me the solution aswell?

Thanks!

just re-flash the old radio and you will get it back
13th July 2014, 10:36 AM   |  #16  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
47 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
i am new to this..
Quote:
Originally Posted by salwansk

just re-flash the old radio and you will get it back

Wish i had made a backup of the old radio..but downloading the whole firmware now and will install it and start from the beginning
29th August 2014, 06:48 PM   |  #17  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
hellp
Quote:
Originally Posted by salwansk

Yes it can be done with one second. But it against the xda forum rules to discuss imei thing here "I'm really sure it's not illegal to fix or change imei, but it was illegal to change the esn/meid for cdma" because it was used to clone devices esn and use other people's numbers. Unlike gsm.....

Anyway I sent you PM

Hey Could you send me pm? Help me master

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes