Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,393 Members 52,896 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Apps wish list

Tip us?

jahnbodah
Old
Thanks Meter 47
reddit

boxecutor
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default Whatsapp with ability to reply

Please can we have whatsapp with the ability to type a reply on G2N - if we can use flesky to sms then why cant we whatsapp with it or have a update to whatsapp that will allow us to type replies on the G2N
The Following User Says Thank You to boxecutor For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LUCA LUCA
Old
(Last edited by LUCA LUCA; 13th August 2014 at 09:34 PM.)
Thanks Meter 3
Altimeter and barometer would be very handy.

Just to give an update found a clock that displays altimeter and barometer

Outdoor watch

FerretPD
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Hey, guys...new to this forum ('cause I just got my Gear 2 Neo!)...jumping from the People's ROM forum over on the Galaxy S III side.
The most annoying thing I find about the watch is that the basic Display won't show *seconds*!
This is a *WATCH*....apparently, if I want seconds to display, I have to get some funky analog clock face, or a wierd digital display.
I like the original Clock text display (I changed the background)...I just want the seconds to show!
Is there a hack for that?
Samsung GSIII (16GB), People's ROM 3.31; Gear 2 Neo

rEVOLVE
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by FerretPD View Post
Hey, guys...new to this forum ('cause I just got my Gear 2 Neo!)...jumping from the People's ROM forum over on the Galaxy S III side.
The most annoying thing I find about the watch is that the basic Display won't show *seconds*!
This is a *WATCH*....apparently, if I want seconds to display, I have to get some funky analog clock face, or a wierd digital display.
I like the original Clock text display (I changed the background)...I just want the seconds to show!
Is there a hack for that?
Get Multi-Watch and make it look however you want. It's hands down one of the best apps for our watch and one of my most useful apps because of the swipe-up shortcut panel. You won't regret it.