FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Announced: Specs, Price and Details

The OnePlus 2 has just had its Virtual Reality Launch event, and at the XDA Office we all … more

A Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services

With the launch of Apple Music, music streaming services have recently gained a lot of … more

An Inside Look at the Redesign of Business Calendar

The much-acclaimed calendar app, Business Calendar, underwent a major design … more

New Android One Device Dead On Arrival

Today, Google announced the second generation of Android One devices, with the new Lava Pixel … more

Null ROM Google Account Manager not working

27 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By AndroidUser12345678910, Junior Member on 3rd February 2014, 05:25 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I got the null rom for my Galaxy Gearand was excited to use the Play Store but when I open it and choose "existing account" to sign in it freezes and then crashes. Does anyone have a solution for this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using XDA App-Developers App
 
 
3rd February 2014, 05:47 PM |#2  
waco2hot33's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 162
 
More
You have to activate network spoofer in your gears settings choose spoof WiFi that's what I do.. from your phone download PDA net from the playstore ...activate bluetooth server then go to PDA net on the gear and click connect check the box and hit OK you should be good ..go to play store on the gear and try to sign in now

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidUser12345678910

I got the null rom for my Galaxy Gearand was excited to use the Play Store but when I open it and choose "existing account" to sign in it freezes and then crashes. Does anyone have a solution for this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using XDA App-Developers App

Sorry first you have to use xposed framework to install it check the boxes and reboot..

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
3rd February 2014, 09:00 PM |#3  
Make sure network connection is already established also before opening/signing in

_____
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 i7310
3rd February 2014, 09:24 PM |#4  
AndroidUser12345678910's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendo

Make sure network connection is already established also before opening/signing in

_____
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 i7310

Ok I have internet connection and I know this because i am able to browse the web and other things but still when I try to sign in it crashes for some reason, am I doing it right?
3rd February 2014, 09:27 PM |#5  
fOmey's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Sydney, AUS
Thanks Meter: 3,983
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidUser12345678910

Ok I have internet connection and I know this because i am able to browse the web and other things but still when I try to sign in it crashes for some reason, am I doing it right?

Enable the xposed modules & enable the network spoofer.

Are you using a third party tethering application ? I get a feeling you from the US ?
3rd February 2014, 09:32 PM |#6  
AndroidUser12345678910's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendo

Make sure network connection is already established also before opening/signing in

_____
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 i7310

Quote:
Originally Posted by fOmey

Enable the xposed modules & enable the network spoofer.

Are you using a third party tethering application ? I get a feeling you from the US ?

Yes, im from the US.
And im using PDAnet to tether through bluetooth from my Galaxy S4 Active.
Can you please explain how to install the xposed modules and enable the network spoofer please?
3rd February 2014, 09:35 PM |#7  
fOmey's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Sydney, AUS
Thanks Meter: 3,983
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidUser12345678910

Yes, im from the US.
And im using PDAnet to tether through bluetooth from my Galaxy S4 Active.
Can you please explain how to install the xposed modules and enable the network spoofer please?

Settings -> Xposed -> Framework -> Install -> Reboot

Settings -> Xposed -> Modules -> Tick all the modules -> Reboot

Settings -> Network spoofer -> Wifi

PdaNET -> Connect

Settings -> Accounts -> Add..
The Following User Says Thank You to fOmey For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd February 2014, 09:38 PM |#8  
AndroidUser12345678910's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by fOmey

Settings -> Xposed -> Framework -> Install -> Reboot

Settings -> Xposed -> Modules -> Tick all the modules -> Reboot

Settings -> Network spoofer -> Wifi

PdaNET -> Connect

Settings -> Accounts -> Add..

Ok thanks alot! I did that and it worked perfectly
29th August 2014, 08:00 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
sorry for the noob question but when you say settings> account> add..... what do I add? I think I found a work around to get pda net on my phone and when I go to activate bluetooth mode it says gear is to far to establish bluetooth connection.... it is sitting right next to the phone?
Thanks in advance.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes