Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,710 Members 39,735 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Kernel][ION][CM11] Just Another... Stage 7 (21/08/2014)

Tip us?

micnicmic
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by tycoo View Post
That is interesting. Well, the kernel version number you are referring to is given by the official linux updates for the 3.4.y kernel and the changes there should be well proved. You can have a look here if you like: https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/ke...g/?id=v3.4.103
But maybe the other changes between this versions, only seen in our unique kernel branch mainly maintained by arco, christopher and sir mordred, may cause the issue then? But they are very experienced developers and doing a great job also. Dunno know. I will have a look as good as i can.
Or maybe is another problem of CM sources

tycoo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 226
Hey,

i did some more tests and now it is safe to say, that my issues are not caused by my kernel! They happened with a stock kernel too. Must be something else, maybe a faulty app for example, a rom problem, i do not know.. So everyone who doesn't have problems can be happy with my kernel as well.

cheers
*Samsung Galaxy Wonder / LCD Rev.3* *i8150XXLMI*
*DarkCM v3.00-2014/09/11* *JAKStage7.1 - 3.4.103* *CWM 6.0.5.0*
My must-have root mods & apps:
Xposed Framework / Performance Control / ViPER4Android FX - XHiFi
AFWall+ / MyPhoneExplorer / Link2SD / FolderMount / Helium / UsageTimelines Free

.. Cyanogenmod 11 + AriesVE-DevConnection-Team - 'Masters of ION'
The Following User Says Thank You to tycoo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]