Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,254 Members 36,000 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: How do you like all the features?
Too Much / too bloated 16 20.25%
Not enough / needs more 18 22.78%
Just the right balance 45 56.96%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM][NAE/NG2][TW 4.4] [TEAM ACHERON] SuperS4 [ODEXED] UPDATED 8-22-14

Tip us?

dyandell
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by amieldl143 View Post
If you want make a back up.. I can reodex s5 phone and contacts with in call ui.. that is if you want to test for me..

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Free mobile app
I was wondering if you were able to finish this? If not, would you hit the highlights on you planned to do it and I will see if I can do it. My guess is you are taking the apk from S5 apps thread, reodexing them and deleting the .dex file then zipping but I am not sure. Plus something tells me it is not that easy. This is not an attempt to rush you, just curious how it is done. Thanks for the mms file!
The Following User Says Thank You to dyandell For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

amieldl143
Old
Thanks Meter 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyandell View Post
I was wondering if you were able to finish this? If not, would you hit the highlights on you planned to do it and I will see if I can do it. My guess is you are taking the apk from S5 apps thread, reodexing them and deleting the .dex file then zipping but I am not sure. Plus something tells me it is not that easy. This is not an attempt to rush you, just curious how it is done. Thanks for the mms file!
Soon.Just busy with fam.

The Following User Says Thank You to amieldl143 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dweber81
Old
Thanks Meter 115
Default L720T

Anybody up and running on the L720T yet? I notice that 1.6 sticks but not NG2. I try to flash the modem but I get an error in Odin. The error is like NON-HOSA (probably wrong...not in front of the error) but anyway I think i need the modem bin file.

droidtom
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Wish it did work. Also the transparency weather widget does not work as well. I already posted on that thread too but no response as of yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by g_ding84 View Post
That's for NAE. Not sure why its not showing up....it should after flashing.

dyandell
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by amieldl143 View Post
Soon.Just busy with fam.

Not rushing you. Just checking. Family is always first.
The Following User Says Thank You to dyandell For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

GeneralSky2004
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Can someone post the NG2 modem and firmware for me? Can't find it. I found the modem only...
Tags
4.4.2 rom, kats are tasty, team acheron!!!, touch jizz