Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,702 Members 53,674 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] (Unofficial) [4.4.2] SlimKat Weekly 3.1 [Jewel] W/ New partitions

Tip us?

NaterTots
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 644
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepe.tan View Post
good weekly michael. . but in the latest build(aug19) i'm getting error of gps. . it was turn on but cannot give me location. . ca n u test it?
Sometimes in between flashing it is good to install the stock sense build and verify the gps there. Then go right back to the nandroid of what you were using. Many times that fixes it.
HTC EVO 4G - Sold
HTC EVO 4G LTE - Sold
HTC EVO 4G LTE - Sold
Samsung Galaxy Nexus - Sold
Nokia 521- Sold
HTC First - Stock
Google N7 2012
Google Nexus 5
OnePlus One 64GB

ocarinaz64
Old
Thanks Meter 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaterTots View Post
Sometimes in between flashing it is good to install the stock sense build and verify the gps there. Then go right back to the nandroid of what you were using. Many times that fixes it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepe.tan View Post
good weekly michael. . but in the latest build(aug19) i'm getting error of gps. . it was turn on but cannot give me location. . ca n u test it?
I found a thread on the Jewel GPS, but it's really just confirming what NaterTots said... I did post a newer build, too.
The Following User Says Thank You to ocarinaz64 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pepe.tan
Old
Thanks Meter 10
@NaterTots : well. . my gps worked perfectly in slimkat 4.9(by goblinz). . n now i'm in vipers rom n i can confirm that my gps is running fine too
@ocarinaz 64 : i have tested aug 26 's build n my gps was same as like what i said before. . i will try to clean flash n makes sure about that. . thx