Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,329 Members 38,823 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[CLONE] HDC Galaxy S5 G900F 1:1 MTK6592 OctaCore 1.7GHz

Tip us?

mercyiask
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I can't remember doing such because I don't like playing around with software or things like that with any of my device. What I seriously need is how to get this problem solved. The only thing I have done with the phone is rooting it with biobio76 steps by installing another CWM into the phone thereby removing the original CWM by the manufacturer. Please if you know what I can do advice me to get this problem solved.
Thanks for your concern

ifree9
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default One Click Root

Ok. Please is the one click root now available for this S5 G900F MTK6592 octacore?

NarG
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I have flashed my EFOX SMART-E5 with this flash because someone said me it works well and it worked but the rear camera stoped working and the light on it

The problem is that i have gone back to stock firmware of E5 available on need-rom and rear camera continues not working....

Maybe is something about nvram got overwriten .. i dunno did someone resolved rear camera stop working after this rom ?

DLD23
Old
Thanks Meter 13
I would go to needrom.com and find the correct rom for device and flash with spflash tool. I cant keep reception on mine I believe because I cannot delete the default apn and it interferes. Reception is wonderful but gets weak off and on. I am going to flash a prerooted rom. Will a fresh rom get rid of a flashed custom recovery? I flashed biobio76's cwm but am not using it to flash SU after reading here I dont wanna go through a 2week process of trying to recover a brick lol

d4n76
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Someone have succes to use Titanium Backup with this mobile?
For me any version don't work.
I've 2 different versione of Titanium Backup.
The latest version downloaded from play store appear to do a correct backup but if you go to see in the bakup directory you found only one file and not 3 files as normal backup. In fact when you restart the phone and launch again Titanium Backup, your backup are disappeared.

The old version (6.0.4 pro) that I've, doesn't make any backup and I receive the message "insufficient free storage space" but there are a lot of space.

Someone that use this phone have suggestions to use Titanium Backup or know a version that work fine?
Thanks
Dan

DLD23
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Ok I flashed the modified rom from earlier in this post and now my phone lights up(led) and makes boot sounds but screen stays black... i know its not hard brick so not too mad what do I do now? This is the only thing that sucks about a new phone. Oh I used spflash btw

xuso15
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi guys i think I full bricked my HDC S5 OctaCore phone.
When i connect the phone to my computer it sounds connected/disconnected all the time with a black with light screen. Have any one the sollution? I some1 wants to helpme i can pay him via paypal thanks.

Tags
clone, g900f, galaxy, galaxy s5, hdc s5