Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,360 Members 49,286 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][SGH-T399][T399UVUANE4][4.2.2] PreRooted, Busybox & Odin Flashable

Tip us?

tazmaniondvl
Old
Thanks Meter 526

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassmannate View Post
Is there perhaps another download of this? The one at Billion Downloads starts just fine but craps out after a few minutes. Been trying all day from various browsers. Most I ever got was ~50MB
Just root your phone or get lightwave
Current Device: Samsung Galaxy Light T399
Be kind and hit the
THANKS button!

bassmannate
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazmaniondvl View Post
Just root your phone or get lightwave
Thanks. I rooted several months ago. Came back to see if anyone had modified the stock rom yet. I may be wrong but I thought I read that you need to install the T399UVUANE4 stock rom first or you could run into problems. Currently running T399UVUAMJ4

tazmaniondvl
Old
Thanks Meter 526

DONATE TO ME
Its easy getting ane4 just go to sammobile click firmware, type t399 in search download flash via odin. And install lightwave. Ane4 is much better then mj4 and the newest is even better. @root@ is currently updating lightwave to latest.
Current Device: Samsung Galaxy Light T399
Be kind and hit the
THANKS button!

bassmannate
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazmaniondvl View Post
Its easy getting ane4 just go to sammobile click firmware, type t399 in search download flash via odin. And install lightwave. Ane4 is much better then mj4 and the newest is even better. @root@ is currently updating lightwave to latest.
Ok. So just install the official from Samsung and then install lightwave? Basically all I'm trying to get updated is the baseband, right? I'm guessing that the reason I read that lightwave should be done AFTER the stock rom is because it doesn't include an updated baseband. Can I flash all this via TWRP? I got that on today and backed up everything. Would prefer to do that since I'm running Linux and had to use my wife's computer to flash TWRP via odin. Tried several tools on Linux and it just wouldn't go.