Waze not filling the full screen ?

OP luminouche

16th May 2014, 11:31 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Baghdad
Thanks Meter: 88

864 posts
Hi

I bought T325 and i wanna use it as a big GPS (when i'm passenger, it's more funny than watching video while wife is driving)
So i tried Waze. Working fine on all my FullHd devices, but not with T325 2560*1600. Screen is not fulfilled.

Waze is not screen resolution compatible atm with T325. Porbably app will be updated in the future, devices like LG G3 are coming with huge resolution.
Is there a way to solve this problem for the moment, modifying DPI for example ?
11th June 2014, 11:39 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Angry White squares WAZE SM-T325...
Quote:
Originally Posted by luminouche

Hi

I bought T325 and i wanna use it as a big GPS (when i'm passenger, it's more funny than watching video while wife is driving)
So i tried Waze. Working fine on all my FullHd devices, but not with T325 2560*1600. Screen is not fulfilled.

Waze is not screen resolution compatible atm with T325. Porbably app will be updated in the future, devices like LG G3 are coming with huge resolution.
Is there a way to solve this problem for the moment, modifying DPI for example ?

I have lot of white squares on the map using WAZE SAMSUNG TAB PRO 8.4" SM-T325 on the corners or at the top and the bottom! How can it be corrected?

youtube.com/watch?v=wn1AU0qziow&feature=player_detailpage
2nd August 2014, 11:35 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I've just bought a glaxy tab pro 8.4 for the specific reason to use waze ( i'm a taxi driver ) to my horror i'm having the same problems as described here. I had a tab 4 7 inch and it worked fine. Please be a solution for this, is there any way around this?
3rd August 2014, 11:41 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 10

83 posts
Guys, haven't received my T320 yet, but try fiddling around with 'Xposed' + 'App Settings', some DPI change or fullscren force would probably resolve this.
30th August 2014, 02:59 AM   |  #5  
Flag Leominster MA
Thanks Meter: 181

388 posts
Donate to Me
More
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but Waze still has yet to fix the rendering issues on higher res screens. I've played with a bunch of settings in X App Settings and nothing seems to help. I think we'll have to wait on a fix from Waze
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread