Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,728 Members 44,447 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Guide] LG G Flex Stock Firmware (Go Back to Stock)

Tip us?

jasonmastertech
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyelton View Post
I'm confused already tried?? If its in bootloop just flash the version that's in the OP

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z2
Can't enter download mode...its been removed from D95920m update. LG tools finds LG comport but errors on flash. Tried T-Mobile PC update suite but will not reflash because it reads device and says its already on latest firmware. So I was hoping to try to obtain D95920m kdz and use LG 2014 tool in emergency mode to reflash

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

hyelton
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 2,357

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonmastertech View Post
Can't enter download mode...its been removed from D95920m update. LG tools finds LG comport but errors on flash. Tried T-Mobile PC update suite but will not reflash because it reads device and says its already on latest firmware. So I was hoping to try to obtain D95920m kdz and use LG 2014 tool in emergency mode to reflash

Well if you can't get into download mode it doesn't matter what firmware version you have. Having the latest firmware Will not make a difference. You'll either need to have the phone on (non bootloop) with USB debugging on or in download mode. Otherwise nothing will flash. Google LG G2 KitKat download mode. There's supposed to be a new combo

My Build: ASRock 970 Extreme4 | Amd FX-6300 OC to 4.5Ghz | Nvidia GTX-650-Ti | 8GB 1600 | 120GB Samsung 840 SSD | 500GB Hard Drive | Windows 7 Pro | NZXT 810 White Case.
Current Phone: Sony Xperia Z1 (White)

Check out my Personal site and Photography www.hunterspad.com

Please Click Thanks If I helped you in any way!
If you need anything Hosted Or mirrored: Send a PM my Way
My Server Specs: 24X Intel Xeon E5-2620 2.1Ghz,32GB Ram,2TB HD
The Following User Says Thank You to hyelton For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jasonmastertech
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyelton View Post
Well if you can't get into download mode it doesn't matter what firmware version you have. Having the latest firmware Will not make a difference. You'll either need to have the phone on (non bootloop) with USB debugging on or in download mode. Otherwise nothing will flash. Google LG G2 KitKat download mode. There's supposed to be a new combo

Ty bro...I'll look now

HustleManiac
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Default Sprint LG Flex with ATT rom

I cant get the phone to take the sprint.tot stock file and the sprint dll file. I have also tried the universal ddl none of them work. Please Help Me. I got it from not booting to botting again using the complete att tot and dll file but now how can I get it back to sprint.

hyelton
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 2,357

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by HustleManiac View Post
I cant get the phone to take the sprint.tot stock file and the sprint dll file. I have also tried the universal ddl none of them work. Please Help Me. I got it from not booting to botting again using the complete att tot and dll file but now how can I get it back to sprint.
Well your not really explaining the error which I I think I know as you said you flashed the att tot. When using flashtool is checks what model your phone is. Its failing because the att version is a different model than sprint. You'll need to root and edit your build prop to read its a sprint model.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
My Build: ASRock 970 Extreme4 | Amd FX-6300 OC to 4.5Ghz | Nvidia GTX-650-Ti | 8GB 1600 | 120GB Samsung 840 SSD | 500GB Hard Drive | Windows 7 Pro | NZXT 810 White Case.
Current Phone: Sony Xperia Z1 (White)

Check out my Personal site and Photography www.hunterspad.com

Please Click Thanks If I helped you in any way!
If you need anything Hosted Or mirrored: Send a PM my Way
My Server Specs: 24X Intel Xeon E5-2620 2.1Ghz,32GB Ram,2TB HD

crossalpha1
Old
Thanks Meter 0
hi guys,

i got the .tot file and.dll for my d958 but when i try follow the original tutorial i get "failed previous load()" error popping up what should i do?