Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,416 Members 39,230 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from Vitiy: Plan budgets for your trips and log expenses inside this stylish application

[APP][2.3+] TripBudget - fast and stylish planner/logger for trip expenses

Tip us?

Evie H
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitiy View Post
Is it happening at the same screen switch? May be there are some reasons to it... I never got reports about such behaviour.
I usually try adding trip, participants, and then fast clicking phone "back" button (not the link on screen). Sometimes it crashes.

Also I am thinking about payments. We are using the type, that we have one "purse", but someone may input more till the trip. So, of real expenses, some participants are in "plus" (like they overpaid for other person), and other are in "minus (they need to pay). So, the final balance shows a) how much are expenses for each person b) how much each person overpaid/still needs to pay. For example, The trip price is 3000, we already paid 1500, person x put 1200 to purse. As it is my purse, I paid the remaining amount. So, current balance is: me: -700, Person x: +200, Person y: -1000. Expenses are 1000 for each, remaining to pay amount is 1500, All payments are done from one purse without pointing who are borrowing this specific amount or smth else.
Now I do not see the way to do this... Maybe I did not find it?
The Following User Says Thank You to Evie H For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dj christian
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hello!

I downloaded Trip Budget through app of the day. Somehow it didn't convert to the Pro version what should i do?

Thanks!

Vitiy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evie H View Post
I usually try adding trip, participants, and then fast clicking phone "back" button (not the link on screen). Sometimes it crashes.

Also I am thinking about payments. We are using the type, that we have one "purse", but someone may input more till the trip. So, of real expenses, some participants are in "plus" (like they overpaid for other person), and other are in "minus (they need to pay). So, the final balance shows a) how much are expenses for each person b) how much each person overpaid/still needs to pay. For example, The trip price is 3000, we already paid 1500, person x put 1200 to purse. As it is my purse, I paid the remaining amount. So, current balance is: me: -700, Person x: +200, Person y: -1000. Expenses are 1000 for each, remaining to pay amount is 1500, All payments are done from one purse without pointing who are borrowing this specific amount or smth else.
Now I do not see the way to do this... Maybe I did not find it?
About crashes - may be they happen on specific step? Like back switch from participants list view? And is this happening inside trip with bugged participants?

About group trips. I got your point. In current version you have to set it as debt source and it not so easy to do every time. Im looking for the way to simplify the process - may be there will be additional 'fast debts' section. Shared "purse" concept is interesting - i will think about it. I also thinking about some special group trip modes. Friends mode - when you have to click only on person who pays and thats means he will pay for everyone (and debts will be counted accordingly). Couple mode - when you pay for both participants (but can estimate your actual spent share). And so on.

Vitiy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj christian View Post
I downloaded Trip Budget through app of the day. Somehow it didn't convert to the Pro version what should i do?
Thanks!
I just sent private message to you.

Vitiy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 44
UPDATE v1.019

+ New design and functions of expense view
+ Ability to view expense on the map
+ Ability to delete trip participants
+ Main sections are automatically reordered by usage frequency
+ Fixes for italian localization