Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,794 Members 44,575 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

4.4.4-CM11 for huawei honor & Ideos X5 U8800 Pro & others KitKat flavours

Tip us?
 
desalesouche
Old
(Last edited by desalesouche; Yesterday at 03:45 PM.)
#1401  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,838
Posts: 1,855
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by JekaPinsk View Post
Why do we need a file "/system/vendor/etc/audio_effects.conf"?
this is the List of effect libraries to load working with dsp manager.

off: i think i found fix for that bug where the status_bar_settings_signal_meter_disconnect ...
did domeone noticed that bug?
https://github.com/fonz93/android_de...275bcf5c4d7fb9
what else : improve web rendering ---> feed back please
improve GPS ----> feed back please...
will upload soon a little update of cm and then i start with animerom...
HUAWEI:U8230/HONOR(U8860)---SAMSUNG:G YOUNG/G S---SONY: XPERIA Z
 
JekaPinsk
Old
#1402  
JekaPinsk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 74
Posts: 186
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Pinsk
Quote:
Originally Posted by desalesouche View Post
this is the List of effect libraries to load working with dsp manager.

off: i think i found fix for that bug where the status_bar_settings_signal_meter_disconnect ...
did domeone noticed that bug?
https://github.com/fonz93/android_de...275bcf5c4d7fb9
what else : improve web rendering ---> feed back please
improve GPS ----> feed back please...
will upload soon a little update of cm and then i start with animerom...

But why we have it in /system/etc AND /system/vendor/etc? They are not the same...
Sorry for my bad English
 


Device: Huawei Honor
Model: U8860
ROM: CyanogenMod 11 by desalesouche
Kernel: Desalesouche's kernel
Android Version: 4.4.2
Build: 04.05.2014

The Following User Says Thank You to JekaPinsk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
desalesouche
Old
#1403  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,838
Posts: 1,855
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by JekaPinsk View Post
But why we have it in /system/etc AND /system/vendor/etc? They are not the same...
good point....now i have one thing more to think about....lol...
in fact this is first time i notice that... i will see that...
HUAWEI:U8230/HONOR(U8860)---SAMSUNG:G YOUNG/G S---SONY: XPERIA Z
The Following User Says Thank You to desalesouche For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
JekaPinsk
Old
#1404  
JekaPinsk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 74
Posts: 186
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Pinsk
Quote:
Originally Posted by JekaPinsk View Post
Will give feedback probably tonight
Does it changes recovery??
The ROM is still laggy with gapps
But without gapps it is super fast
Sorry for my bad English
 


Device: Huawei Honor
Model: U8860
ROM: CyanogenMod 11 by desalesouche
Kernel: Desalesouche's kernel
Android Version: 4.4.2
Build: 04.05.2014

 
desalesouche
Old
#1405  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,838
Posts: 1,855
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by JekaPinsk View Post
The ROM is still laggy with gapps
But without gapps it is super fast
i believe that that cm is a nice work...
try to install minimal version of gapps...as i did by the past...
HUAWEI:U8230/HONOR(U8860)---SAMSUNG:G YOUNG/G S---SONY: XPERIA Z
 
desalesouche
Old
(Last edited by desalesouche; Today at 12:00 PM.)
#1406  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,838
Posts: 1,855
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by JekaPinsk View Post
But why we have it in /system/etc AND /system/vendor/etc? They are not the same...
i have been looking about that....and by comparing various cm 11 ( from blefish and some others) it seems the situation is "normal"...

what else: Anime rom= no muck for the moment i wrote to dev to ask for fix...
HUAWEI:U8230/HONOR(U8860)---SAMSUNG:G YOUNG/G S---SONY: XPERIA Z
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes