Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,094 Members 50,044 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Bad Boyz Sprint ONE M8 ROMz | 4.4.3 | Harman Kardon | ART | *Updated 7/29/14*

Tip us?

meeklo062704
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by benny3 View Post
When using the firmware with the hboot included it will flash the hboot then you need to re-run to flash the rest of it
I must be missing something. When I went into bootloader, I don't believe it tried to flash it automatically. I selected hboot, it gave the error message on the other zip file, then ran the 0P6BIMG.ZIP. it completes, prompts me to reboot, and nothing changes. I've been through many roots on many phones, so it has to be something I overlooked. I rooted with the all in one toolkit, and got s-off with firewater. Do I need to do something with superCID?

Puff1911
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Default Remove Sprint software

I'm using the phone on a GSM network outside of the US.

Is it possible to install or mod the ROM so it will not have any of the sprint software or the hands free calling popupl??
Device: HTC 8X
Current ROM: Windows Phone 8.10.12400.899
Radio: 3.36.0.D4
CPU @ 1.5 GHz (Stock)

nemoftw
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puff1911 View Post
I'm using the phone on a GSM network outside of the US.

Is it possible to install or mod the ROM so it will not have any of the sprint software or the hands free calling popupl??
Titanium Backup

benny3
Old
(Last edited by benny3; Yesterday at 06:26 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,642

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeklo062704 View Post
I must be missing something. When I went into bootloader, I don't believe it tried to flash it automatically. I selected hboot, it gave the error message on the other zip file, then ran the 0P6BIMG.ZIP. it completes, prompts me to reboot, and nothing changes. I've been through many roots on many phones, so it has to be something I overlooked. I rooted with the all in one toolkit, and got s-off with firewater. Do I need to do something with superCID?
What exactly are you trying to flash, which zip? If you are using the RUU just extract the zip and run the exe. And if yo are using the HK Ruu on a non HK yes you need to change your CID.

meeklo062704
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by benny3 View Post
What exactly are you trying to flash, which zip? If you are using the RUU just extract the zip and run the exe. And if yo are using the HK Ruu on a non HK yes you need to change your CID.
I just looked, and Sprint_HTC_One_M8_2.16.651.4_RUU.zip is 1.5gb, and I just found 0P6BIMG_M8WHL_2.16.651.4_firmware.zip which is 2,400kb. Which one goes though hboot? I'm on a non hk m8. If I need to change CID, can you point me towards a tutorial on it? Much appreciated.

benny3
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,642

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeklo062704 View Post
I just looked, and Sprint_HTC_One_M8_2.16.651.4_RUU.zip is 1.5gb, and I just found 0P6BIMG_M8WHL_2.16.651.4_firmware.zip which is 2,400kb. Which one goes though hboot? I'm on a non hk m8. If I need to change CID, can you point me towards a tutorial on it? Much appreciated.
Sprint_HTC_One_M8_2.16.651.4_RUU.zip should work for you without changing the cid.

How to use:

-using 7zip, extract 0P6BIMG.zip to ext sd card
-boot into bootloader
-make sure hboot is highlighted, press power button
-it will scan your ext_sd card, then ask if you want to start the update
-press volume up & let it do it's thing...
The Following User Says Thank You to benny3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

raider89
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Just remove the old audio file and name the new one the exact same as the old one.
That should work.
Well that doesnt work cause I have to remove that part of the default code and it keeps going back to default after I change it.

rootlinux
Old
Thanks Meter 2,747

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by raider89 View Post
Well that doesnt work cause I have to remove that part of the default code and it keeps going back to default after I change it.
You don't have to change code.
Just delete the default audio file and replace it with the one you want to use. Rename the audio you want to use with the same name as the default audio file. Your system will just see default name and use it. It won't know the difference.
Nothing to see here