Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,094 Members 50,283 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROMS]Mass CM Thread

Tip us?

det0xx
Old
Thanks Meter 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by cars1189 View Post
Yea that MMS video has been broken since kitkat. Its a new thing and earlyer version wont help any. If you know of a new KK rom though that is working now that i can work with. Its something changed in the new camera app. Its my next project. I have a thought in mind needs testing. The video flash never worked and im not sure ever will. Its never worked and also doesnt work on any of the other devices that are similar to ours.(as far as i know please correct me if im wrong again with evidance so i can work with it) If im not mistaken i think it works with third party apps maybe? and then you can just tell it to attach the video. Not 100% sure about that. Again though ...next project...if you cant do without it might wana move to a different rom for a bit till i can work it out but if it isnt to hard it should be fixed soon.
i appreciate all the work you do for this rom/phone. hard or not its an effort you do and many others dont do but again thanks, like you said many things will be not fully functional but the basis will. thanks again from the community
The Following User Says Thank You to det0xx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TripFX
Old
Thanks Meter 171
thanks @cars1189 now just waiting for the oc kernels to set it all up on wifes phone.
N. Tesla need I say more?

cars1189
Old
(Last edited by cars1189; Today at 07:30 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 571
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripFX View Post
thanks @cars1189 now just waiting for the oc kernels to set it all up on wifes phone.
@Christopher83

It appears right now the other kernels are incompatible. I made builds tonight and there was a issue with some where the touch screen would turn on but not respond to touches. We'll have to wait for them to be updated.

TripFX
Old
Thanks Meter 171
i might try pulling out jfbs kernel out of his latest madhi rom later today and see what breaks or ill just wait for a newer kernel base.
N. Tesla need I say more?