Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,957 Members 39,150 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME][MOD][CALIFORNIA★CHROME★CUSTOM][KITKAT][4.4.2][Jul.12.2014]

Tip us?
 
s5freak
Old
#311  
s5freak's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3,361
Posts: 5,845
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Sanger
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammarsg View Post
so if i try these mod in my i9500 mayeb get softbrick or hard as its belong to other type at&t of s4 or no problem ??? downloading now mm version
Do NOT use on i9500

"No soup for you! Come back one year!!" Sent from my ViSiX powered SG-G900A Rockin XKrome
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to s5freak For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ammarsg
Old
#312  
ammarsg's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 745
Posts: 2,191
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by s5freak View Post
Do NOT use on i9500

"No soup for you! Come back one year!!" Sent from my ViSiX powered SG-G900A Rockin XKrome
are you sure will not work ????

as @ted77usa said yesterday <<< Make your back up and try it... since this theme are using vrtheme theme tool ... I don't see why not.....coz it only theme your pngs and as long as Kitkat base rom.>>> and in op it work in 9505 in soe users test
Smartphone : Galaxy S4 I9500 Black Edition
Version android : 4.4.2
Rom : Prismô Barebone
Kernel : Stock with Philz Recovery
Launcher : TSF Shell


Nice bootanimations for S4 from our friend pas2001 ....thanks for him
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2369587
The Following User Says Thank You to ammarsg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
s5freak
Old
#313  
s5freak's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3,361
Posts: 5,845
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Sanger
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammarsg View Post
are you sure will not work ????

as @ted77usa said yesterday <<< Make your back up and try it... since this theme are using vrtheme theme tool ... I don't see why not.....coz it only theme your pngs and as long as Kitkat base rom.>>> and in op it work in 9505 in soe users test
i337 and i9505 are compatible i337 and i9500 are not.
Your phone your choice hope it works

"No soup for you! Come back one year!!" Sent from my ViSiX powered SG-G900A Rockin XKrome
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to s5freak For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ammarsg
Old
(Last edited by ammarsg; 30th August 2014 at 07:38 PM.)
#314  
ammarsg's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 745
Posts: 2,191
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by s5freak View Post
i337 and i9505 are compatible i337 and i9500 are not.
Your phone your choice hope it works

"No soup for you! Come back one year!!" Sent from my ViSiX powered SG-G900A Rockin XKrome
aha thx for info ...will not try as i need my phone ...limitted 8 thx today
Smartphone : Galaxy S4 I9500 Black Edition
Version android : 4.4.2
Rom : Prismô Barebone
Kernel : Stock with Philz Recovery
Launcher : TSF Shell


Nice bootanimations for S4 from our friend pas2001 ....thanks for him
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2369587
Tags
4.4.2, i337 i9505 att verizon t-mobile, kitkat
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes