[Launcher 4.0+] Lucid Launcher (home screen replacement) (Updated 6/7/18) [UPDATE]

Search This thread

BillyD325

Feb 12, 2012
Huntsville
OK I did as icculus760 suggested. Uninstalled, wiped app data, rebooted and wiped cache and dalvik, installed app, restored data only. Problem still exists. This time extra widgets are created on the same screen. I'll try again without restoring app data and see what happens.

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk

powerpoint45

Jan 31, 2012
Dallas
LL Pro Update

Just released an official update to Lucid Launcher Pro! Remember it can take a few hours to appear on the store. Below are the changes:

New Features:
★Lucid launcher shortcuts:
★chose "Add Shortcut", scroll down to "Lucid Launcher Actions"
★contains the following:
★Browser
★App Drawer
★Favorites Sidebar
★Recent Apps
★Open Notification panel
★Browser bookmark folders!

General Changes:
★Language Updates

Bug fixes:
★When editing an icon, images with transparency now work
★Keyboard taking up whole screen bug fix
★Other

Enjoy! Have a great day!

abbobba

Sep 14, 2013
Bari
deactive browser

Hi!

I just bought your launcher, it's amazing. Can I deactive the browser and replace it with another app?

crnkoj

Feb 16, 2011
I just released an update for Lucid Launcher, Lucid Launcher Pro, and Lucid Browser. I am going to come out and say this first; I have added ads to Lucid Launcher and Lucid browser's settings screen. But DO NOT WORRY! Here is why! The ad can be disabled for free from within advanced settings. In addition to removing the ad it will also remove the Lucid Launcher Pro promotion. I hope this will satisfy everyone. Moving on. Below are the changes!

Lucid Launcher Pro------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Features:
*New gesture actions:
*Open notification panel
*Open recents

General Changes:
*Slightly modified URL backdrop layout
*ActionBar hides when playing video expanded
*Language updates
*Web home page changes to fit phones better

Bug Fixes:
*Fixed crash when chosing a tab while find bar is visible

Lucid Launcher------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Features:
*New gesture actions:
*Open notification panel

General Changes:
*Language updates

Bug Fixes:

Lucid Browser--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
General Changes:
*Language updates
*Ads (disabled from advanced settings)

Bug Fixes:

Remember it can take a few hours for the apps to show up on the store. Enjoy!

Download Lucid Launcher from the Play Store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.powerpoint45.launcher

Download Lucid Launcher Pro from Play Store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.powerpoint45.launcherpro

Download Lucid Launcher APK: (Updated 8/13/14)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5sm0f7zniq0gwyh/Launcher.apk

Download Lucid Browser from Play Store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.powerpoint45.lucidbrowser
Very nice of you to come up front about the ads. Bought the pro to support you. I already posted a request on your g+ page back when you started releasing Lucid Launcher, but you said maybe later. So I'm reposting it here this time. Could you make an optional 4th page to the left where all the recents would be shown - similar to the Nokia z launcher/how it was made in the Nokia n9? Thanks

cukierkas

May 26, 2010
Xiaomi Mi A1
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
Hello, thanks for a lovely app.
Short question. How to make apps arrange by launching frequency, not by the app name? Can't find such setting.
Another issue. Downloaded and browser, but still having black browser window on the launcher. Entering the link, but nothing happens. Cm11.

Regards.

Sent from my LG-D605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

cukierkas

May 26, 2010
Xiaomi Mi A1
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
Sorry, couldn't attach picture to previous post, some kind limitation of XDA app.

Attachments

• 1409257520782.jpg
    1409257520782.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 306

powerpoint45

Jan 31, 2012
Dallas
I just released a small LL Pro update mainly to address some bugs. Remember it can take a few hours to appear on the store. The sale will also be ending. Hope some of you all were able to save. Enjoy!

Improvements:
*Widgets take less time to add to home
*Language updates

Bug fixes:
*Home button crash from settings
*Multiple critical bug fixes

powerpoint45

Jan 31, 2012
Dallas
Lucid Launcher free was just updated with a small update. APK also updated. Enjoy!

Improvements:
*Widgets take less time to add to home
*Language updates

Bug fixes:
*Home button crash from settings
*Multiple critical bug fixes

cukierkas

May 26, 2010
Xiaomi Mi A1
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
Hello, thanks for update.
2 questions. Can you make icons arrangement by app launches, not by the names? Or at least maybe a option for this?
How to turn off additional two pages, when I'm going down from main page?
Thanks, happy user.

AlkaliV2

Jun 12, 2012
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Google Pixel 5
Just wanted to take a second and say I really like the design of this launcher and there is tons of really great customization options, even for power users.

I have no complaints and I am going to leave a five star review in the Play Store for the Pro version I grabbed while on sale. You did an excellent job with this launcher and I recommend anyone looking to change it up a bit give this a look!

Edit: I forgot to mention that it seems to get smoother with every release. I use this on a Touchwiz ROM and it seems to do pretty well with most animations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Untot

ZidanBlaster

Apr 11, 2014
Pamekasan
This is all in one launcher with browser but i talking about wallpaper i want using portrait wallpaper but why the croper is landscape here the screenshot nb : sorry about second screenshot i taken using camera and the picture is not rotate

Sent from my GT-S5570 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1411599559368.jpg
    1411599559368.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 144
  • 1411599586880.jpg
    1411599586880.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts