Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,554 Members 36,111 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][T][4.3] Ultimate PureXT v4.5 | Z2 Look! | Development Stopped

Tip us?

DaRk-L0rD
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 4,685

DONATE TO ME
{OFF TOPIC}
@kjwaugh if you want to have really fast updates switch to a Nexus mate. It's the best choice. Some forums say also that the upcoming version of Nexus is gonna be produced by Motorola.
The only reason i don't buy a Nexus device but a Sony is the camera and only the camera.
What i really don't understand from Sony is why they release so many flagships when they can't support them properly and most of them have buggy fw.
I really prefer Google on that. 1 device and 1 tablet fully supported.
Sony 2 flaghships and 4-5 mid and low range devices and 1-2 tablets and support really slow.

If you like my work, please consider buying me a beer! Thanks in advance!
Our Themes on Playstore

SONY XPERIA Z1 & T

MY CONTRIBUTIONS
The Following User Says Thank You to DaRk-L0rD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

immerblind
Old
Thanks Meter 241
you are right, normally.
but regarding the camera argument....xperia T vs. Nexus 5 will not see a winner. mp isnt all. thats my observation.
ok, you lose all this absolute usefull social camera addons from sony, but switching from XT to Nexus 5 is not a camera downgrade.

just sayin...not wanne hijack your thread.
enjoy the week
Sagem myC-2 > LG KG225 > LG GD880 mini > Motorola Fire > Motorola Gleam > SonyEricsson Xperia Ray > Sony Xperia T > Google/LG Nexus 5

DaRk-L0rD
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 4,685

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by immerblind View Post
you are right, normally.
but regarding the camera argument....xperia T vs. Nexus 5 will not see a winner. mp isnt all. thats my observation.
ok, you lose all this absolute usefull social camera addons from sony, but switching from XT to Nexus 5 is not a camera downgrade.

just sayin...not wanne hijack your thread.
enjoy the week

You don't hijack it at all mate
I don't considerate at all a downgrade from a good phone to a great one. I was just talking for the only reason I didn't buy the N5 so far.
It's not about the mp but for the quality, that's all.

If you like my work, please consider buying me a beer! Thanks in advance!
Our Themes on Playstore

SONY XPERIA Z1 & T

MY CONTRIBUTIONS
The Following User Says Thank You to DaRk-L0rD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

matt4321
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,165

DONATE TO ME
I moved from the Xperia T to a Nexus 5, I'd say it's totally worth it. The camera is a bit worse, but it's still good. Everything else is better and the bootloader being unlockable regardless or carriers is fantastic.

Nexus 7 (2013) | Nexus 5 | Motorola Xoom
Follow Me On Twitter
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to matt4321 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bisato
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaldinho View Post
I have quite serious problem. Camera stopped woking, one day i just turned on display and got camera fc and now everytime i try to start camera it fc. Clearing cache, deleting camera data doesnt work, other camera aps from google play also wont work. Like month ago i had same issue, needed to resolve it quickly, so i restored my backup. Now i'd like to find some solution without deleting all progress since backup.

Anyone had same issue? Any solutions?
Did you solve your problem? From one day to another my cam stopped working. Clearing caches also didn't work.

Skaldinho
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bisato View Post
Did you solve your problem? From one day to another my cam stopped working. Clearing caches also didn't work.
Had to restore older backup. I believe that, as someone mentioned before, it was caused by deleting Effect AR app. Unfortunately instaling it from play store, nor pushin it to system didnt solve the problem, is restore it was.
Siemens c25 -> Siemens a50 -> Samsung S5230 Star -> Sony Xperia X10 mini -> Sony Xperia Mini Pro -> Sony Xperia T + Sony Xperia Tablet Z

bisato
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaldinho View Post
Had to restore older backup. I believe that, as someone mentioned before, it was caused by deleting Effect AR app. Unfortunately instaling it from play store, nor pushin it to system didnt solve the problem, is restore it was.
Good point. I also deleted this app . But weeks ago. And yesterday the Problem. I think i have to restore. Thx

Sent from my LT30p using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Tags
4.3, custom, ultimate purext, xperia t, xperia z2