Originally Posted by gimmeluck2
WHILE INSTALLING kitkat by SIDELOAD , it gave some other error, and stucked at LENOVO logo screen..
NOW Volume down power button not works, ADB commands not works...
i tried K910 bricked solutions.. nothing works..
please advice me something...
---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------
i changed the recovery, it looks it was working, but sideload gave error while installing kitkat, and phone stucked in lenovo logo
---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------
i tried ur solution but here is the error:
I began to hate this god damn phone!!!
I'm not exactly a noob on this matter yet, this is what's happen to me grrrrrrrr
Now the post itself :dios:
First of all sorry for the English use instead if Spanish but i can describe my issue in a better way than use the ridiculous google translator
1. i got a bricked Lenovo K910 without acess to nothing except logo on boot. no download mode, no bootloader unlocked...nothing.
2. i've tried for the last couple of days everything that i could find on the internet, including this
along with some tips from here
. Nothing worked
Now my difficulty using this threat or the other mentioned from HTCmania:
1. I've installed all the files mentioned in 1st post
2. Try to boot k910 with the key combination [VOL- plus Cable Insert]
the only thing i was able to get is (see pic)
3. i tried to install Qualcomm drivers manualy but no matter what i just got this (see pic)
and i get the same result for 9008, 9006 and the other available 900D
Conclusion: I never get to the point of using QPST or even MiFlash
Thank you all