Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,356 Members 39,127 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] FireNote Mj5 Deodex V16 Grand Finale Extreme Speed/Battery

Tip us?

megalomanic14
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,715
Just wondering if this thread is still alive and kicking? Anyone still rocking Firenote? I actually got to use v16 thru a fluke coincidence about 4 days ago lol I was so pissed I didn't get to use it...it's so fast and smooth for 4.3

Mega

butchieboy
Old
Thanks Meter 840
Lol wish I could have used it..lol

FireKatV6 as good as Bacon/FireGearV4

megalomanic14
Old
(Last edited by megalomanic14; 31st August 2014 at 12:01 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by butchieboy View Post
Lol wish I could have used it..lol

FireKatV6 as good as Bacon/FireGearV4
I cant believe i forgot to post for you guys...but yea a good friend of mine that works at the samsung booth in best buy called me and was like hey dude I'm obsessed with the finale build blah blah blah...until I heard... I don't know if I could give It up for fk...my ears perked up like a dog and I freaked out hahaha....i was like Ahhhh what you're still on fn?what build? V16... whattt??? Dude park your ass I'm on my way over lmao...needless to say he was almost 90 minutes late to his girlfriends house hahaha... but as far as the rom while I was astonished that it was the same 4.3 I started from a year ago to get it to that point was awesome... its fast smooth ect but its def not as good as Firekat Imo... at least not v6 quality or performance... def a great build to go out on after 8500 posts... I'm def happy to be rockin V6

Mega
The Following User Says Thank You to megalomanic14 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jacky37
Old
Thanks Meter 27
I actually was gonna flash fn v16 but decided not to since I have to reset everything again I might as well go to fk. Just have to follow Carl's instruction to kk then go to fk v7 when it comes out. :thumbup:

Note 3 with FireNoteV7/FireGearV4

megalomanic14
Old
(Last edited by megalomanic14; 31st August 2014 at 03:17 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky37 View Post
I actually was gonna flash fn v16 but decided not to since I have to reset everything again I might as well go to fk. Just have to follow Carl's instruction to kk then go to fk v7 when it comes out. [emoji106]

Note 3 with FireNoteV7/FireGearV4
Yea the update is super easy just re read everything twice and know what you're doing before you start and you're set...once you get updated towel root and ss are done without a reboot...i had kk on my note for about 3 maybe 4 total minutes before I was rooted ss and booting into ss to flash fk...but I'm not gonna lie v16 is freaking incredible and it's best you didn't use it as you wouldn't bother going thru the update tbh so get your but moving an come to firekat lol you been telling me since you messaged me weeks ago you were coming...come on in the waters fine lol

Mega
The Following User Says Thank You to megalomanic14 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]