[APP][2.1+] Children Tracker Ver 2.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

zelendel

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9
So, trying to check this app out via reading up on it and I'm curious, did the creator throw in the towel and stop responding. I can't get registered and am interested in utilizing application on a couple devices.

It very well could be the law caught up with them. You have to remember software like this is illegal in many places like the US, UK and moat of the world.

Or they could be taking a break

hilary11579

Aug 15, 2014
Have been using this app successfully on android for at least 6 months until last night. Neither of my kids phones have updated since about 10pm MST yesterday. Both are Motorola droids. Very annoying.

Reactions: stalli0nUK

stalli0nUK

Jun 24, 2013
Oxford
Mine also stopped working yesterday. The device shows the logs are being sent, but the website is not updating. Please fix

snovvman

Jun 6, 2008
Is the OP still actively monitoring/supporting this thread? For this type of app, reliability and quality support/response are important....

Velcis Ribeiro

Jan 31, 2012
Porto Alegre
What is BBM Tracker? You mean GPS? She disables the GPS option in phone so sometimes it doesn't appears for me neither i force it. :( haha, as the app get Admin Rights could be activate it alone no? '-' it would be great :eek: haah but sometimes i got it in history from google maps easily.

enigna_strike

Jun 24, 2014
Hello, i accidentally clicked the Delete Device button, my intention was just to uninstall it and then reinstall.
After reinstalled the app in my phone, my device was not detected in the website.
Can you help me?

Last edited:

Jack1337

Sep 7, 2014
Hi,
I've installed this app on my daughters phone and turned on whatsapp and message in web gui.

Yesterday daughter installed whatsapp but it's turned off in gui? When I try to turn it on, I get Can not enable due to root permission require.

Phone is rooted? Can you help me?

Turgaud

Sep 8, 2014
problem...

Hi, noticed a peculiarity when ringing, and they have been removed, the program does not show these calls and sms. Is it possible to make a program that is similar to the buffer where to store all calls and SMS messages even if they have been deleted from the phone? Then, when transferring data to the site given buffer cleaned and save new information.
Sorry for my english
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Children Tracker is a tool to silently track activities on Android devices, including locations (GPS, cell location), calls, text messages, browser history, applications

Track your kids, their daily activities

Features
    ☆ Location: automatically track the location and movement of your children 24/7
    ☆ Call logs & SMS: record all call logs and text messages that your children sent along with recipient information.
    ☆ Web surfing: all visited web pages are transferred to cloud and report to you.
    ☆ Other activities: track which apps they installs and uses, device on/off, connected hotspots,etc.
    ☆ Data visualization: different data view helps you the best user experience while explore tracked data, including dashboard, timeline and location styles
    ☆ Secure & realtime: your data is securely stored on our secure cloud (Google App Engine). View their activity in real time and see fully recorded activities in the past
    ☆ Smart remote tracking: app smartly tracks selected data and dynamically change configuration to adapt environment and device configuration.
    ☆ Web console: using web console to view tracked data and remotely reconfigure apps
    ☆ Geo-fencing: report to enter/exit pre-defined regions

XDA version only
    ☆ Fake app icon + app name:
    ☆ Track most of popular messaging apps (require root permission):
    • Track Chrome history
    • Track Firefox history
    • Track Whatsapp
    • Track Viber
    • Track Facebook Messenger
    • Track Lines
    • Track Hangout
    • Track BBM (Black Berry Messenger tracker)
    • Track Kik messenger
    • Track Nimbuzz
    • Track Zalo

Checkout full feature list http://goo.gl/bs13xf

Other features
    ☆ App visibility: app's icon can be hidden, dial ***123456### to open it by default
    ☆ Lock app: option to lock app using pattern locker
    ☆ Multiple devices supported

Requirements
    ☆ Internet connection: this app tracks data and send it to cloud as soon as internet connection available (device don't need to have 24/7 internet connection)
    ☆ GPS: this app prefer GPS to track location for better precision. However, it can track location without GPS (using network location instead)

More information:

Installation

XDA edition appears as "System" with system icon on your drawer

Due to constraints on content policy of distribution platforms, we adjust Children Tracker in order to comply with individual content policy. The table below shows feature grid of Children Tracker variants.

Knowledge base & FAQs

Change logs
    Ver 2.9
    • Fixed BBM issue on Galaxy S3

Ver 2.8
    • Fixed Facebook trackers (support latest Facebook/Facebook messenger apps only)
    • Fixed BBM messages
    • Added more indicators to console
    • Fixed minor bugs

Ver 2.7
    • Increase location tracker and root tracker frequency when select "Immediately" option in settings
    • Fixed minor bugs

Change logs
    Ver 2.5
    • Fixed Viber group chat bug
    • Fixed tablet compatibility issue
    Ver 2.2
    • Update term of service, user legal agreement
    • Prevent clear data

Ver 2.0
    • Used Google Play Service 4.0
    • Support android version from 2.3; no-longer support Android version 2.2
    • App will not collect/send data when the account is expired
    • Automatic disable other app versions that installed on the same device.
    • Decreased alarm frequency for root devices from 30 minutes to 20 minutes
    • Fixed sending messages of Hangout, Facebook
    • Added BBM, Kik, Nimbuzz, Zalo tracker for root devices

Ver 1.4
    • Fixed text message tracking issue.
    • Fixed minor bugs.

Ver 1.3
    • Fixed root required bug on some devices
    • Fixed too high GPS frequency track

Disclaimer

You agree to obey all the applicable laws of your country regards to the use of this software. You must own the device or have written permission from the owner of the device before downloading, installing, activating this software on that phone. The user of the device must have knowledge that you are viewing their personal data. SafeT assumes no responsibility if you install, download and activate SafeT software on a device ("mobile phone", "Cell Phone", or "tablet") without the knowledge and permission of its Legal owner. You agree that SafeT is not responsible accepts no liability for any misuse or damages.

Screenshots
    1236312_628906120483080_1916290056_n.png
    1239956_628906113816414_1819442871_n.png

565052_628906147149744_645118440_n.png
    1235028_628906157149743_251233356_n.png

1240477_628906177149741_704696635_n.png
    1235103_628906167149742_154483099_n.png

1237468_628906197149739_1500665663_o.png

1262604_628906213816404_96472818_o.png

1277469_628906217149737_1067952893_o.png

1266067_628906240483068_2054573769_o.png
    Re: [App][2.1+] Children Tracker Beta - a ultimate tool to track Android devices

Is anyone else bothered by the fact that a website which tracks your kids isn't ssl secured?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2
    Finally, finally, finally!!! I've been waiting so much for this. I can't wait to spy on some people...actually do they see the app installed on their phone?
    edit: I see now... :cool: SWEET!

And can we please add a option to mask the app service as something like 'google calendar sync', which is not suspicious.
    This is the greatest app ever.
    As there as been no reply from the dev and things seem to go wrong as soon as people pay for the service I am closing this thread.