Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more
View Poll Results: IS This Usefull Or Not ??
Yups 13 92.86%
Nup 1 7.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply

Stock Fashable Recovery To Exit CWM Recovery Loop

18th May 2014, 01:28 PM   |  #11  
Member
Flag Marikina City
Thanks Meter: 38
 
65 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by satishgorenti

cmw-based recovery v 6.0.3.6

use 6.0.4.5 or higher.
19th May 2014, 04:40 PM   |  #12  
Shoaib.Khan's Avatar
Member
Flag Lucknow
Thanks Meter: 22
 
86 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
More
keep it up.
13th June 2014, 11:00 AM   |  #13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Unhappy
after i use this zip, my phone stuck in samsung galaxy grand quattro text. How can i fix this error. If has any idea tell me pls!!!
14th June 2014, 07:57 AM   |  #14  
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
88 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by OP Junior

after i use this zip, my phone stuck in samsung galaxy grand quattro text. How can i fix this error. If has any idea tell me pls!!!


your phone gone in to boot loop mode, so just flash CWM Recovery again (with odin)


Details are here follow the steps exactly:

HTML Code:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2494471&nocache=1
15th June 2014, 08:25 AM   |  #15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by windowsvistas

your phone gone in to boot loop mode, so just flash CWM Recovery again (with odin)


Details are here follow the steps exactly:

HTML Code:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2494471&nocache=1

But my phone cant odin cant detect my phone cause I didn't open usb debugging
16th June 2014, 02:22 PM   |  #16  
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
88 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by OP Junior

But my phone cant odin cant detect my phone cause I didn't open usb debugging


1. Start your phone in CWM Recovery
2. Go to Advanced
3. Choose “Wipe dalvik-cache”
4. Now go to “Mounts & Storage”
5. Choose “Wipe /cache”
6. Reboot your phone


If the problems still exists after doing that, you could try to wipe your Recovery Options

1. Now go to “Mounts & Storage”
2. Wipe data/Factory reset
3. Choose “Wipe /data”
4. Choose “Wipe /cache”
5. Reboot your phone
30th June 2014, 04:01 AM   |  #17  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by windowsvistas

1. Start your phone in CWM Recovery
2. Go to Advanced
3. Choose “Wipe dalvik-cache”
4. Now go to “Mounts & Storage”
5. Choose “Wipe /cache”
6. Reboot your phone


If the problems still exists after doing that, you could try to wipe your Recovery Options

1. Now go to “Mounts & Storage”
2. Wipe data/Factory reset
3. Choose “Wipe /data”
4. Choose “Wipe /cache”
5. Reboot your phone

Not working
5th August 2014, 11:46 AM   |  #18  
Junior Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Thumbs up
Thanks, i really want this.
31st August 2014, 10:20 AM   |  #19  
mohamed_fattoh's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
I downloaded it as i alomost always away of my PC

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Grand Quattro General by ThreadRank