Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,161 Members 42,151 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ODIN]AT&T I537 Complete ML2 4.3 Package

Tip us?

~n3rd~
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
okay i have a problem, i flashed the AP and my wifi stoped working i asumed it was knox but freezing it didnt work, so i tried flashing everything exept the bootloaders, now my phone has no sound and the network says unknown i cant call cause it just freezes the phone up, i tried to install pwndkitkat from ml2 to start with and now im here, anybody know a fix?

ghbone
Old
(Last edited by ghbone; 29th May 2014 at 09:49 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Default help!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~n3rd~ View Post
okay i have a problem, i flashed the AP and my wifi stoped working i asumed it was knox but freezing it didnt work, so i tried flashing everything exept the bootloaders, now my phone has no sound and the network says unknown i cant call cause it just freezes the phone up, i tried to install pwndkitkat from ml2 to start with and now im here, anybody know a fix?
the same problem, no sound, freezes and the lcd show like wathermark the download mode, but if i make a screen shoot looks normal.
what can i do
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-29-13-14-40.png
Views:	95
Size:	219.3 KB
ID:	2769955  

~n3rd~
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghbone View Post
the same problem, no sound, freezes and the lcd show like wathermark the download mode, but if i make a screen shoot looks normal.
what can i do
so i think what it was is we tried to update the bootloaders to a newer version and it wont work i fixed the problem however by using the pwndkitkat method and the phone works great "for now"
here just go here <a href=http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2722073 a>

ghbone
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~n3rd~ View Post
so i think what it was is we tried to update the bootloaders to a newer version and it wont work i fixed the problem however by using the pwndkitkat method and the phone works great "for now"
here just go here <a href=http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2722073 a>
My phone just died sunday, no power no odin no recovery.... nothing... bricked

oodork123
Old
Thanks Meter 259
If your already on the ota ML2, can flash to th the last leaked 4.4 ota update if I'm already on root with custom recovery?