OP thelegendary4801

29th May 2014, 05:42 AM   |  #81  
Flag Huntsville, TX
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
Donate to Me
More
Exclamation
okay i have a problem, i flashed the AP and my wifi stoped working i asumed it was knox but freezing it didnt work, so i tried flashing everything exept the bootloaders, now my phone has no sound and the network says unknown i cant call cause it just freezes the phone up, i tried to install pwndkitkat from ml2 to start with and now im here, anybody know a fix?
29th May 2014, 10:41 PM   |  #82  

7 posts
help!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~n3rd~

okay i have a problem, i flashed the AP and my wifi stoped working i asumed it was knox but freezing it didnt work, so i tried flashing everything exept the bootloaders, now my phone has no sound and the network says unknown i cant call cause it just freezes the phone up, i tried to install pwndkitkat from ml2 to start with and now im here, anybody know a fix?

the same problem, no sound, freezes and the lcd show like wathermark the download mode, but if i make a screen shoot looks normal.
what can i do
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-29-13-14-40.png
Views:	132
Size:	219.3 KB
ID:	2769955  
Last edited by ghbone; 29th May 2014 at 10:49 PM.
3rd June 2014, 07:11 PM   |  #83  
Flag Huntsville, TX

12 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghbone

the same problem, no sound, freezes and the lcd show like wathermark the download mode, but if i make a screen shoot looks normal.
what can i do

so i think what it was is we tried to update the bootloaders to a newer version and it wont work i fixed the problem however by using the pwndkitkat method and the phone works great "for now"
here just go here <a href=http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2722073 a>
3rd June 2014, 09:48 PM   |  #84  

7 posts
:(
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~n3rd~

so i think what it was is we tried to update the bootloaders to a newer version and it wont work i fixed the problem however by using the pwndkitkat method and the phone works great "for now"
here just go here <a href=http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2722073 a>

My phone just died sunday, no power no odin no recovery.... nothing... bricked
31st August 2014, 03:11 PM   |  #85  
Flag West Palm Beach, FL
Thanks Meter: 260

1,367 posts
More
If your already on the ota ML2, can flash to th the last leaked 4.4 ota update if I'm already on root with custom recovery?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread