[ODIN]AT&T I537 Complete ML2 4.3 Package

Search This thread

~n3rd~

Jan 6, 2014
Huntsville, TX
okay i have a problem, i flashed the AP and my wifi stoped working i asumed it was knox but freezing it didnt work, so i tried flashing everything exept the bootloaders, now my phone has no sound and the network says unknown i cant call cause it just freezes the phone up, i tried to install pwndkitkat from ml2 to start with and now im here, anybody know a fix?:confused::confused::confused:

ghbone

May 29, 2014
help!!

okay i have a problem, i flashed the AP and my wifi stoped working i asumed it was knox but freezing it didnt work, so i tried flashing everything exept the bootloaders, now my phone has no sound and the network says unknown i cant call cause it just freezes the phone up, i tried to install pwndkitkat from ml2 to start with and now im here, anybody know a fix?:confused::confused::confused:

the same problem, no sound, freezes and the lcd show like wathermark the download mode, but if i make a screen shoot looks normal.
what can i do

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-29-13-14-40.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-29-13-14-40.png
    219.3 KB · Views: 310
Last edited:

~n3rd~

Jan 6, 2014
Huntsville, TX
the same problem, no sound, freezes and the lcd show like wathermark the download mode, but if i make a screen shoot looks normal.
what can i do

so i think what it was is we tried to update the bootloaders to a newer version and it wont work i fixed the problem however by using the pwndkitkat method and the phone works great "for now"
here just go here <a href=http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2722073 a>

ghbone

May 29, 2014
:(

so i think what it was is we tried to update the bootloaders to a newer version and it wont work i fixed the problem however by using the pwndkitkat method and the phone works great "for now"
here just go here <a href=http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2722073 a>

My phone just died sunday, no power no odin no recovery.... nothing... bricked

tet1

May 9, 2013
ML2 4.3 the sound doesn't work.. happened to me that too.. you need flash Odin file 4.4.2 NE3

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Okay, guys. I managed to get a hold of the Odin 4.3 ML2 files and put together everything into a single .rar file. Hope you all enjoy! :D

P.S. When mirrors become available, I will add them here.

MD5

22AB5F0835F69624AB47A14C9DC67C75

Mirrors

Mirror 1: https://mega.co.nz/#!glNwRTRb!O_ESVf1cyT4J0o5ucJcz0d7fKBBoUF82OOgXacYlKeQ
    Thanks man thelegendary for posted the file on meaga link is perfect

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using xda app-developers app

Not a problem, man! Don't forget to hit the Thanks button if I helped ya any!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    So I tried out ML2 today, and here's where I'm at:

The bad: I tried a couple of root methods which all failed.

The good: When I flashed it, I didn't install the bootloader. Instead, I flashed MI2 first, and then the files for ML2 except for the BL. I am currently flashing back to MF1 and it seems to be working.

I will see if I can get in contact with anyone and try to figure out a root method, but I can't promise how much time I have to devote to it because I have a lot of stuff going on.

EDIT: Returning to MF1 from ML2 worked. If you are flashing ML2, first make sure that you install the MI2 OneClick, and then flash everything for ML2 except for the bootloader so you can return to MF1.
    There is some thing wrong with the file torrent can't download the file unknown eta

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using xda app-developers app

I'm sorry. I will work on the torrent file. I have added a mirror to the OP
    Can you put the MD5 in the OP?

Yepp! Working on it right now. Should be available in about 10 minutes or so.