Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,760 Members 48,113 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Guide] How to enter code unlock sony xperia z1 Au SOL23

Tip us?

whynot4444
Old
(Last edited by gregbradley; 29th August 2014 at 10:49 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Guide] How to enter code unlock sony xperia z1 Au SOL23

Now i will show people how to enter code unlock for sony z1 ( only Au KDDI telecom ) SOL23

1. First, download this file (size: 2,46gb)

Link: http://goo.gl/xHBFgM
Link Flashtool: MOD EDIT Please use this link for Flashtool, it will always give you the latest version from the official page http://www.flashtool.net/download.php

2. Unzip 2 file, and then shut down z1 device, open FlashTool, coppy 2 firmware in folder SOL23 to folder firmware in folder FlashTool, open Flashtool

3. Tick icon thunder
test

4. Choose FlashMode
test2

5. Select the file C6903_14.1.G.1.534_Commercial & Journalist_1277-1398_2.ftf, tick baseband section, then ok, follow the instructions of FlashTool
test3

6. Folow flashtool instruction
test4

3. Unplug the cable, insert sim, power on z1 device, the table code will show up, enter the code you purchased

4. When you test ok baseband, radio, imei, then power off z1 device, select the firmware SOL23_14.1.C.0.467_KDDI_JP.ftf, then ok, follow the instructions of FlashTool

Thanks for website: huydungmobile.com
Source: http://shopmobile.vn/thu-thuat/huong...ony-z1-au.html

poy522
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Help sir plz

sir thanks for this post.i've lookin for ways to enter network unlock codes for xperia z1 au and only you have provided me with the answer..but still i found it hard to understand the steps sir..if you may can u please make a video on how to do this sir?plzzz?and if u still have the 2 files needed can u please make a mirror for them because i found it quite difficult to download from the first two links.thanks a lot again sir

whynot4444
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by poy522 View Post
sir thanks for this post.i've lookin for ways to enter network unlock codes for xperia z1 au and only you have provided me with the answer..but still i found it hard to understand the steps sir..if you may can u please make a video on how to do this sir?plzzz?and if u still have the 2 files needed can u please make a mirror for them because i found it quite difficult to download from the first two links.thanks a lot again sir
ok i will add more picture for you

whynot4444
Old
(Last edited by gregbradley; 29th August 2014 at 10:51 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
up for every one

MOD EDIT

Please do not "bump" a thread more than once every 24 hours. If a thread dies down it usually for a reason.
Thanks @gregbradley

BlackSoulxxx
Old
Thanks Meter 184
I have one. Can I convert them into normal Z1? I'm tired of using stock everytimes on that phone, want something new
Sony: Xperia Arc S, Z1 c6902, Z (3G variant)
Xperia SP, Xperia A ft. Miku (SO-04E), ZU, Z1c, Z2, Z2 Tab, Z3 series (all LTE version)
Samsung: S5 (LTE), Note 3 (LTE) (All of them full unlock band)
Casio G'zone 4G VZW (Unlock full LTE band but break CDMA capable )

I'm still a student so I have very little free time.Please be patience
And I'm 16 years old
Click "Thanks" if find me helpful